Links to Cats who have recently gone to the Bridge & thier candle pages

(Page 17 of 20: Viewing entries 161 to 170)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  
Callista- "Cally" Ann

Sleep well, bark- often.

Purred: Mon Jul 5, '10 12:41pm PST 
There's a cat on there named Frankie and he has FIV (http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16170589)

OLIVER

MY TAIL IS- FLUFFIER THAN- YOURS!

Purred: Mon Jul 5, '10 3:09pm PST 
I'm looking into sponsoring Barclay - he's also FIV+. Here's how the sponsorship works - you have to commit to $15.00/month for a minimum of 6 months. You can make a monthly donation or a lump sum - all can be done on PayPal if you want to donate on line.

What I'm trying to find out is whether or not Susie and Mike can receive the updates on Barclay rather than me. I've been emailing with Susan at the Shelter and she has now let me know that Tracey, the volunteer who takes care of donations will get back to me in the next couple of days and let me know what's possible in terms of letting Susie and Mike know that I am sponsoring Barclay in memory of Nemo and keeping Susie and Mike updated on Barclay's progress. I'll post here when I get that information.

Seems like their system is set up to give all information to the person donating the money to sponsor. I guess I could always forward the updates on to Susie and Mike but I thought it might be nice if it goes to them. Now that I say that about just forwarding the certificate and updates, that might be the way to go. I'll still wait and see what they say and I'll let you know what I find out.

Blade- (2000-2010)

BE RESPONSIBLE,- SPAY AND NEUTER!

Purred: Mon Jul 5, '10 3:41pm PST 
You can also sponsor any of the adoptable cats at Katie's Place by looking at their adoptable pets on their petfinder page and clicking on the Sponsor Me button. This way, you can make a one off donation in memory or Nemo . This is the way we did it when we did the RNB donations thing the Christmas before last. They don't promote this very well on the Katie's Place website.
CLICK HERE TO SEE CATS YOU CAN SPONSOR

Abigail

There's always- room for snacks

Purred: Mon Jul 5, '10 4:34pm PST 
Thanks for the information on Katies Place everyone. I'm looking at sponsoring either Frankie or Roscoe. Both are FIV.

I'm so so sad.

Edited by author Mon Jul 5, '10 4:35pm PST

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Mon Jul 5, '10 5:19pm PST 
Candle page for Nemo
Light a Candle for Nemo

Edited by author Mon Jul 5, '10 5:19pm PST

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Mon Jul 5, '10 5:41pm PST 
Thanks for the tip Blade. We sponsored TOM an FIV+ kitty.

OLIVER

Purred: Mon Jul 5, '10 9:13pm PST 
Yes, thanks for that additional information, Blade. I'll still pass along any information I get. I'm really liking Barclay so I'll wait and see if I can sponsor him but if that doesn't work out, there are so many wonderful kitties to support.

Rasta

Lover Girl

Purred: Tue Jul 6, '10 9:57am PST 
Nemoid...there are no words. Love you always!

OLIVER

Purred: Tue Jul 6, '10 9:09pm PST 
I've spent the day out with the Magic Mice as they carved Nemo's stone for our Memorial Wall. I think it's beautiful. I said after the last carving that I hoped our Mice would be able to take a long vacation - no more stones for, oh say the next 100 years. Now here we were again, out in the Garden, carving a stone. Ok, this time I mean it - no more stones.

Please visit when you are ready - the Garden is in full bloom and everyday is beautiful. Nemo's stone has been placed in Wall #3.Here's the portal to travel there:

Nemo's stone in wall #3>

Abigail

There's always- room for snacks

Purred: Fri Jul 9, '10 7:49am PST 
I agree Ollie, no more stones! Nemo's is lovely though, thank you for working with the magic mice to make it special. But this is it, no more, not for a long, long, long time!

(Page 17 of 20: Viewing entries 161 to 170)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20