My Sister Can't Handle It!

Subaru

"When in doubt,- hiss."

Purred: Tue Oct 30, '07 6:06pm PST 
My sister, Butters needs help, so I thought I would ask my Wegie friends. The reason why I say my sister and not myself is because I am not maternal and am not even getting mixed up in this situation. If I don't find help for her she'll go bonkers. A few nights ago a kitten wandered up to our house. Since myStep Mother is a sucker she brought it inside.
She did the same thing with Butters a few years ago and we now have 5 inside kids and 2 outside kids. Butters already raised 5 kittens for Step Mother her when she was foster parenting and Butters and I have to draw the line. Butters and I have plans to go to Aspen to go skiing for the holidays and this might throw a wrench in my vacation. I need to be in snow!
Butters has raised enough kittens that are not hers and she can't do it again. We made Step Mother call all the shelters in the area today and nobody is taking kittens (surprise, surprise). Not only is there me, Subie, Butters and three kids that my Mom and Butters (mostly Butters) fostered, Julie, Cooper and Nichol, inside the house. There are also two guys that live outside, Wal-Mart and Cotton Ball (who is a half blind stray).
This little fellow is no Wegie, but he's cute. I am not sure if it's a he or a she, but it's mostly black, with white around the belly and mouth. It want's to be my friend, but I'm not having it.
If any of my Wegie brothers and sisters have a Mom or a Dad that lives within 50 miles of Tampa, FL and wants a new little addition to the home, please contact me! I bet my Step Mother would be willing to deliver the little guy to get it out of the house. Please help Mama Butters and me! She doesn't want to be a Mama anymore I don't want to share my food!
Thanks!

Rowena

I'm too- cyuuuuuuuute!

Purred: Thu Nov 8, '07 3:47pm PST 
I know just how you feel. I made Mom get rid of a little tuxedo kitten abandoned on our street after only a week. She kept the critter in the bathroom, so I would just hunker down outside the door and hiss under it all day long.

Tell your Mom to see if any of the local rescues will let her bring the kitten to adoption days. That's what Mom's friend, who runs a nearby rescue, let her do and the evil invading critter was gone in less than two weeks. Whoo hoo!