NEWCOMER INTRODUCTIONS

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 89)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
MS. SMOOCHIE- GIRL R.K.N.-

We dig- coal!!!!!!!

Purred: Sun Feb 24, '08 6:57pm PST 
Hello All,
My name is Smoochie Girl. I live in Virginia, Cedar Bluff to be exact! I am about 6 years old. My human mommie died from breast cancer and I needed a new home bad....finally this lady decided to adopt me never ever seeing me before...she knew my first forever mommie was special and she wanted to take care of me in her memory and I must say I am very happy to live with her and my new daddy.....The first time she saw me I was in a cage in her living room in September 2007 and she left me there after I was delivered to run to town and buy me food and dishes and toys and everything a kitty could ever need...so she came back and set all the items out for me ...just me...only for me...can you believe it...cheer
then she walked over to the cage and she said well there's no time like the present..and opend the door....and I peeked my head out and she fell in love and so did I....I wrapped my body around her legs and didn't ever want to leave her....I am home!!!!!!!!!applause
Check out my page and sign my guest book! I appreciate everything everyone has done for me and I only hope that you can find happiness such as mine! Love, Smoochie Girl
applause

Pokey

Puppy trapped in- a kitten's body!

Purred: Tue Feb 26, '08 7:33pm PST 
Hello there!!!wave
I was adopted from a rescue who caught me in a live trap!shock I was terrified of everything. Even during the adoption process, I never met my meowmy, until they found me hiding, shoved me into the portable cat jail and took me home. Yes, my meowmy happily adopted a cat she never met or knew nothing about, just because she had a feeling she and I were meant to be family. Good thing for gut feelings!laugh out loud
My brother Jack was from the humane society. He was in Petco when meowmy went in with my Aunt to look at doggie seat belts. Meowmy said he was just laying there in a clear plastic cage, not looking thrilled...and told Grandma, and WHAM! I had a brother. It wasn't fair. I just wanted a gerbil!!!cry

Sunny

ms butt biter

Purred: Thu May 15, '08 4:27pm PST 
My sister Spicey and I were a wedding day gift to our mommy from our daddy because mommy wanted to add more to her furfamily. When Daddy and Daddy went to the Rohnert Park Animal Shelter where we were he was looking for a boy kitten, but they did not have any in the age group he wanted. As my mommy walked by my cage I clawed he in the behind...happy dance It was love at first sight for my mommy and she saw my sister Spicey who was very frightened and curled up in a ball next to me so she knew she couldn't seperate us plus she fell in love with Spicey at first sight as well. Thats my storyhappy dance

Alvin

Wild Kitty

Purred: Thu May 15, '08 4:34pm PST 
My mommy wanted to get my daddy another cat since he had just lost his cat of 22yrs Tigger. So Mommy convinced Daddy to go to the Petaluma animal shelter just to look. When he came in the cat room I looked at him he looked at me He took me put of the cage I hugged him and wouldnt let him put me back in the cage. Except that they had to go get money to adopt me since they were only looking. So I let them put me in back in the cage I was not happy though cause I thought they were not coming back ,but they did now I have my mommy and daddy who I love very muchhappy dance

RIP Cletus Joesiah 08/07/2008

Birthday Boy

Purred: Thu May 15, '08 4:47pm PST 
my mommy wanted a fourth cat and after convincing my daddy for months they just went to the Rohnert Park Animal Shelter to look. What daddy did not know was that moomy had saw a picture on me online and had already fallen in love with me. Since daddy is a sucker for mommy and I am so cute I went home with them

Thomasina

Thomasina, The- Countess of- Monte Cristo

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '08 1:10pm PST 
Hello. I am Thomasina the Siamese. I will be two years old later this month. I am named after a previous Siamese cat here called Thomas The Great Hunter who was known for his hunting skills as he was an indoor / outdoor cat. I am to be an indoor cat only due to a pet nabbing group running in the metro Atlanta & Atlanta area and the random presence of coyotes encroaching upon the suburbs. I will never be a 30 to 35 lb but very muscular and not fat cat like Thomas but they say I look like a smaller female version of him. He was to be named after the movie is it The Three Lives of Thomasina? and then it was discovered she was a he, so I am also named after this movie. I lived in the woods and in an apt. complex for about a year and had kittens, black Siamese kittens or mixed breed really and was trapped and rescued by a lady who took me into her home and took care of me. She then adopted me out to my current Mom's two Mel and Mother. After just a couple of days, I had a roommate named Callie who is a kitten and who was also part feral who will introduce herself below. I became feral, had lived with people who abandoned me.
In All C@Titude, Thomasina The Countess of Monte Cristo
kittykittykittykittykittykittykittykittykitty

BabyCat- Calliope- (Callie)

Daddy's Girl &- Spoiled- Rotten!!!!

Purred: Wed Dec 17, '08 1:22pm PST 
Mew. My name is Calliope, Callie for short but I'm also called BabyCat 'cause I am just 15 weeks old. I just got here on Monday so I have only been in my new home for two days. Meli - Mel my new Mommy came after me and I didn't want to leave my old Mommy who rescued me or my sister fellow Calico, but they put me in a carrying cage and I was off to the car to go. There was a dog in the car that purred at me and I liked her very much. Mommy, new Mommy said her name was Dion and she's a CatDog meaning she is part Basenji and so can purr almost like a cat and barely barks at all, but she can bark just not many times in a row and not loud 'cause she's also part Black Mouth Cur. I really liked Dion. She kept lookin' back at me to make sure I was all right in the back seat from her front seat while we drove to my new home. Got here and I was so happy that a Siamese cat was already here. I didn't spend as long a time out in the woods by a different apt. complex in a different city as Thomasina did 'cause a nice lady rescued me and my eight kitten sisters and brothers and our cat Mommy. She had to find us all new homes 'cept for one. Mew. Luv BabyCat Calliope (Callie)
kittykittykitty

Edwina- (Angel Eddy)- DG#1

Big Paw

Purred: Thu Feb 12, '09 11:53am PST 
My name is Edwina(Eddy) me and my sister Emily came to our furever home after a few other places didn;t work out for us. We live with 5 other cat's. Nelly Bell May, Morris, Cleopatra Grace, Nekko and Itsumo

tigger

mommys baby

Purred: Tue Mar 17, '09 8:56am PST 
hi eveyone my name is Tigger i'm the first one in my cat family.Then Magic my little sis, but it dont look like it, and then thiers Toulde the baby of my fam, he came last now with all the cats in my fam I get mad at times cuse mom gives the bro and sis time and me at times but it's ok cuse I get mine at night I sleep on my moms haed sometimes I bite her hair to wake her up to get some loven lol purr!!!

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 89)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9