NEWCOMER INTRODUCTIONS

(Page 5 of 9: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
pumpkin

found a forever- home in- fords,nj

Purred: Mon Nov 19, '07 5:50am PST 
hi,i,m pumpkin a female 7pound almost a year old.well i,ll be a year on feb.12th.2008.i was adopted from a shelter in manville.

AMBOY

AMBOY,S MASCOT.

Purred: Mon Nov 19, '07 5:52am PST 
hi,i,m amboy.i,m about seven years old.i live at a nursing home.but i can go outside or stay in.i get plenty to eat.i love hunting birds.

SASHA

I wanna go to- the basement!

Purred: Mon Nov 19, '07 9:00am PST 
Hi!

Bitu kindly invited me to join the group - so I did. (I'm VERY shy & am trying to get out more on Catster.)

Here is my story which you can also see on my page.

(PS - Thank you, Bitu, for the invite!)

Hi, I'm Sasha Carter & this is my story. MomKatt got a call one day from the Caswell Co. Shelter in Yanceyville, NC, saying there was a Siamese kitten there that was an "owner give-up" and could she take a look & see if it would be a good fit for Siamese Rescue?

I was in bad shape - the lady that gave me up said she'd paid a lot of money for me but now my eye was bad and she demanded that the shelter staff put me to sleep right then and there - while she watched! Fortunately, the shelter people were much more compassionate than she was. They got rid of my stupid ex-owner as quickly as possible and then went about seeing what they could do for me. Turned out my eye was so gummy and nasty because I had herpes! Who knew!? I was just a tiny kitten - dirty, unloved, uncared-for and now ... herpes! What had I done, in my VERY short life, to deserve this?

Anyway, MomKatt came out with her digital camera, took pictures and told me not to worry, that I was going to see a vet before I got into the Rescue program so we could get my eye cleared up. A few days later, I went to the vet & got medicine for my eye.

When we returned to MomKatt's house, Dad came out of the house, looked at me in the carrier (all small and bunched up - I was scared and I felt terrible) and fell in love. I didn't know all this at the time - at that point, all I knew was that I was going to go to a foster home near the shelter with a lady who was going to administer my eyedrops and get me well while I waited to be placed in Siamese Rescue. Compared to what I'd experienced before that, it sounded like Heaven to me. (DadKatt named me after a Russian Blue kitty he'd had when he was younger.)

I was very lucky and I've been very happy at home ever since but they laugh & call me "Ghost Kitty" because I'm VERY VERY shy and only really come out to Mom&DadKatt. If there are strangers in the house, if I come out from under the bed at ALL, it takes a VERY long time for me to do so.

I hope to make lots of furrends here - please Pmail me. All mail & new furrends are welcome!

Purrs!
Sasha The Lucky

Romeow

Where is my- Mewliette?

Purred: Mon Nov 19, '07 9:28am PST 
Hi Sasha,
Bitu invited me too but I already feel like a good furiend of yours. I'm Morticia's furiend Romeow. I was a rescue too. Meowm drove up to Mt. Vernon to get me after seeing me on Petfinder. My brofur Bonkers just joined the group, and guess what? He has Herpes too. He's a huge orange tabby, a gentle giant until he gets into the Nip. Then the Mr. Hyde purrsonality comes out, MOL. I stay out of his way then.
Hope to see more of you!
Purrs,
Romeow

MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Mon Nov 19, '07 9:56am PST 
Romeow! *hugs her furrend* I see you saw Sasha just joined - we all got invites to this group!

Your brofur on 'nip sounds like Sharif on 'nip. Man, does he get AGGRESSIVE!

Well hi everypurr! I'm Morticia, a/k/a "The Haminator"!

MORTICIA

MomKatt's Black- Dahlia!

Purred: Mon Nov 19, '07 12:01pm PST 
Sorry guys ... I WAS going to introduce myself but MomKatt got scooted away from the front desk 'puter where she works, so I had to scoot as well. *sigh*

Anyway my story is a bit long so check my page out to get the full "scoop". Let's just say I'm MomKatt's "wish cat" - read my page to find out why!

And I hope to make many more Catster furrends in Kitty Whiskas!

Purrs! wave

Morticia ("they call me 'Tthe Haminator' ") cheer

Beau Bleu

This is my best- pose - sunnyside up!

Purred: Mon Nov 19, '07 12:03pm PST 
waveHi, I'm Bonker's and Romeow's spoiled little Brofur Beau Bleu. I was adopted when I was 10 weeks old, and I was white with grey paws and faint greyish tabby marks on my face and tail. Now, I'm the toasted marshmallow color of adult meezers, but I'm a cross between a Maine coon and a Siamese. I'm not big like Bonkers, but I'm fuzzier than all of the others put together.
I was a rescue, and I'm "special needs" because I have allergies and asthma.
Thanks for invtitng me, Bitu
way to go

♥Lily- ♥

All on my terms

Purred: Mon Nov 19, '07 2:46pm PST 
Purrs to all
Thank you Bitu for inviting Melman and I to this pawsome group!
Melman and I are brother and sister, we came from a litter of 4 kittens that my human mom's friends cat had.
Our feline mom and 2 other siblings live with our human mom's friend.
Lily was the only kitten in the litter to look like her, all the rest look like Melman.
Nice to meet you all kitty

FEISAL- (R.I.P. 26- AUGUST 2011)

Proud husband of- ZILLA!

Purred: Tue Nov 20, '07 7:03am PST 
Hi all!

I'm Feisal, brofur to Morticia a/k/a the Haminator and Sasha, who I believe also just joined. Bitu invited me too - thanks, furrend!

I'm a ruddy Aby boy, 6 years old. I came to my family after my brofur, Kukla, died of FIP in '01.

I box (I'm a southpaw), love running through the house at TOP speed (hence one of my nicknames, "Formula One Aby") and love giving hoomans headbutts. I'm quite social and greet people at the door of our house by standing on the breakfast counter and leaning towards the door! Our pizza delivery guy can't get over it & says he's never seen a cat like me before! (He'd never heard of Abyssinians ... )

Hope I'll get to meet some purrs here - thanks again for inviting me!

Feisal party

LIVIA 2000 - 2013

Feed me! Won't- you feed me?

Purred: Wed Nov 21, '07 7:51am PST 
Oops! Was I supposed to introduce myself here rather than the main thread? I did the main thread! So sorry!!

Anyway so I don't take up space a second time, I'm on there for my intro! Thanks for inviting me, Bitu! You're a VERY sweet kitty!

Livia wave

(Page 5 of 9: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9