NEWCOMER INTRODUCTIONS

(Page 4 of 9: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Betsy

Purred: Fri Nov 9, '07 5:40pm PST 
Hi there. Name is Betsy. I am buttercups sister. My story is on page but in a nutshell...I was living in the shed...daddy was feeding me. he didn't tell mommy and one night she came home from work and didn't see me and hit me with her truck. I became their cat after that. Don't worry I wasn't injured. just stunned.
I have been with my family ever since and love them very much.
Thanks for the invite.

Mabel

Because I said- so!

Purred: Fri Nov 9, '07 5:41pm PST 
Hello. My name is Mabel. I am buttercup and Betsy's sister. My story is also on my page, but I will tell ya a little. My sister Pal and I were living in a store and my daddy came in and bought us both. I got very sick shortly afterwards and only weighed .75 pounds. Mommy and daddy thought I wouldn't make it. But I did and now I am the biggest cat! I am my daddy's girl and i love to be tormented. I act like a dog too. All of us cats do except betsy.
thanks for inviting me.

Pal

I'm the baby!

Purred: Fri Nov 9, '07 5:44pm PST 
Hi. I am Pal. I am the baby of the family. or at least I think I am. I turned 7 years old this year, but don't act like it at all.
I am sisters with Betsy, Buttercup and Mabel. Actually I am from the same litter as Mabel. Daddy took us both cuz he couldn't bear to separate us. I, unlike the rest of the cats do not like to be tormented. I am a lover, not a fighter. I love my mommy the best and am even warming up to our pug, Bella. My brother Mikey (the doberman)>>I just don't like him at all. He is HUGE!
Anyway, we all hope to have lots of fun and make lots of friends in this group!

Newmen IS FAKE!!!!!!

I Don't Make The- Rules I Break- Them!

Purred: Sat Nov 10, '07 6:45pm PST 
Hi I'm Newmen and I was found out of town as a kitten and I was in bad shape so my mommy brought me home I'm an only cat and live with a dog molly(sigh) I don't like her much, I don;t like dogs at all and love being an only cat!kitty

Luka

High Paws to- YOU! =)

Purred: Mon Nov 12, '07 3:37pm PST 
hi all!kittykitty
the detailed version is on my page.
the short is I was orphaned, spent a couple months at the AWL....met mama at an adoption drive at Petsmart last thanksgiving and was adopted December 1st 2006.
It's been a blast since!!

me luvs the mamadancing

Fluffy

Purred: Tue Nov 13, '07 7:27pm PST 
Hi Im Fluffy Its nice to meet you guyswavewave um Im probably the oldest cat on this page I am 19 human years and I have not kept track of cat yers shrug but I am agian happy to meet youcheercheercheercheercheerkittykittykittykitty and I absolutly luv these smileyicons snoopysnoopysnoopydogcloud 9hail

Fluffy

Purred: Tue Nov 13, '07 7:30pm PST 
Hi Im Fluffy Its nice to meet you guyswavewave um Im probably the oldest cat on this page I am 19 human years and I have not kept track of cat yers shrug but I am agian happy to meet youcheercheercheercheercheerkittykittykittykitty and I absolutly luv these smileyicons snoopysnoopysnoopydogcloud 9hail

Fluffy

Purred: Tue Nov 13, '07 7:32pm PST 

Fluffy

Purred: Tue Nov 13, '07 7:32pm PST 

Bonkers, My- Fur Angel

Got catnip?

Purred: Sun Nov 18, '07 9:58pm PST 
kittyI'm Bonkerswave
Meowmie adopted me the day after Christmas in 2003 when I was about 5 months old. She had lost her four cats 11 days before that when her house burned. She had been in a hotel up to that point, but as soon as she got into a house she came to get me. I know I can never replace the beloved cats she lost, but she loves me and I'm glad I have my furever home. My feline mother was feral, my two sisters and I were put up fur adoption, but my Mom was spayed and returned to a managed feral cat colony. Now Meowmie volunteers her time with a group who do TNR. She thinks all kitties should have the same chance I got.
Thanks fur the invitation, Bitu
Bonkers

(Page 4 of 9: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9