NEWCOMER INTRODUCTIONS

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Kaci- Sunshine - Beloved- Angel

Sugar 'n Spice

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '07 10:13am PST 
Hi everyone wave

Make yourself right at home! We'd love to get to know you better. Please meow a few lines and tell us about yourself . smile

Bitu ✎

I still want to- be a rich cat

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '07 1:21pm PST 
My introduction is on my page if anybody wants to look at it. But in case they don't, I should say that I was adopted from the Oregon Humane Society on February 14, 2005 after my adopted sister Minnie died on February 3, 2005 of a bad case of fleas at the Rose City Veterinary Hospital. Before I got into my third home with the McClintocks (they were Minnie's third home, too), I was the only girl in a houseful of boy cats and always having accidents outside the litter box. After I got my very own box in my third home, though, the accidents stopped, though I still have one once in a great while. And I've only been on Catster.com for about a week. I founded the KittyWhiskas For Catsters Club, joined the Mac Kitties Club (my people are Mac users), and been invited to the Chatty Cats Club and "I'm No Longer Alone", though I really do prefer being the only cat where I live now because the lady in my second home sensed that I needed to be the only cat. And I love being the top cat in KittyWhiskas For Catsters.

Kinsey ~- sweet angel- girl

So- cute,- right?

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '07 9:51am PST 
I'm named after the main character in Sue Grafton's mysteries (Kinsey Millhone). I was a present for my mommy's 27th birthday! Glad to be a part of this group smile

Athena

Dainty Princess

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '07 11:58am PST 
I was a stray rescued by the local animal rescue club; nothing is known about my background. I was taken to a local shelter and put up for adoption. I spent a long time at the shelter--the staff there called me a wallflower, because I didn't pay much attention to the people who came in, and so they didn't pay much attention to me either. But when my current humans came in--their beloved cat Apollo had died of lymphoma a couple of months before, and they missed him so much and were having a hard time living without feline supervision--I knew I wanted them right away. I meowed to get their attention and they came right over--MOL!

Now, of course, I am a princess.

Edited by author Tue Oct 9, '07 11:59am PST

Freddie Mac- (Thornclaw)

Freddie Rules!

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '07 2:22pm PST 
Hi Everycat!
wave
We are Freddie Mac and Oliver. We are two brothers who live in Ohio and we are 6 months old.
Our story is on our pages, nothing spectacular I am afraid.red face

We like this group and give big thanks to Bitu for the invite!

Felix - In Loving- Memory

Felix the Lap- Cat

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '07 6:45pm PST 
Hi, everyone! Thank you for the invite, Bitu. wave

My story is also on my page, but I'll tell it here. Mom adopted me from the Denton (Texas) Humane Society when I was about 9 weeks old. I was in a DHS foster home along with my two siblings. Mom doesn't know how I came to be there. Probably my cat mom was a rescued stray.

Purrs,
Felix

DUDE OF SENIOR

SENIOR CATS RULE

Purred: Wed Oct 10, '07 12:18pm PST 
I am a shelter kitty rescued at a very young age, thanks mom for that too; and I will celebrate my sweet 16 next february...I am still full of sass and vinegar; I have met my cousin boomer but not my cousin daisy. I am a bachelor kitty, and sure I get lonely sometimes, but, the plus side is ALL the toys in the house are MINE !!!!! PS: THANKS BITU for the invite !!!!dancing

Edited by author Wed Oct 10, '07 12:20pm PST

QUEEN DAISY OF CASTLE SASHAY

It's all about- ME.

Purred: Wed Oct 10, '07 12:31pm PST 
my mom had my sister and I at a very young age; we were her second litter....the human who's house we were born in; was going to have us put to sleep; my mom worked with this shrug whatever kind of a person you want to call him and said she would take me, another co -worker took my sister; my sister has since crossed the bridge; I don't know what happened to my mom; my dad was the norwegian forest cat and.......this is pretty much why I've decided all humans are just not worth my time and trouble; well, I DO like my mom and dad, and dude's mom; I call her my aunt...but that's IT.....period...confused I mean I was BARELY weaned when I was taken from my sister and cat mom....hhmmmppphhh and THANKS BITU for the invite cheer

Edited by author Wed Oct 10, '07 12:32pm PST

BOOMER O CAT

Rescue Cats Rule- the Roost

Purred: Wed Oct 10, '07 12:42pm PST 
I'm gonna make it short and sweet coz I REALLY just want to forget it...sorry guys....I was tossed in the streets as a kitten, kicked in the spine; have had several operations to fix or heal this and that and it took me about a year to find me place I call home...alrightie then.....on a plus side; I LOVE me furever home, food, napping and BUTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cheer thanks BITU for the invite too

QUINCY

I've never met a- kitten I didn't- like

Purred: Fri Oct 12, '07 7:21am PST 
My Mama fosters kitties for Kindred Kitties of Kenosha, WI. and I was part of the second litter she took in. I was a little sick for a while, and by the time I was better Mama was in love with me. I am sweet but naughty - I get a bug up my butt and "attack" my sisters quite often. I am very stubborn too when I want to do something or want something and Mama doesn't want me to do/have it. But she loves me to pieces, in spite of all the threats to take me to Petco with the foster kitties.laugh out loud

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9