Special Purr Room For Simbas PawPaw

(Page 1 of 23: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 5:24pm PST 
As many of you know, Simbas PawPaw had cancer awhile back. He had surgery done, and after treatment, the cancer went bye-bye.

I recieved a pawmail from him today. Sadly, the cancer has returned. The only option is chemo, but thats really hard on him, so for now, he's against it. No one is sure how much time he has left either way.

He needs all the purrs he can get. I know The Power of Purr can work miracles, so PLEASE purr your hearts out.

Purring so loud her Humans ears are ringing,
~Chey~

Diogi©- McNoNo

Stop the Hate!

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 6:03pm PST 
We feel soooooo sad to hear about Simbas Paw Paw. These things are so hard on the immediate families as well as their people around them. We must trust & believe that whatever Gods plan is; he has for a reason. Reasons that we will probably not understand.
I'm not sure we'll be back in time to purrrrrrrr; although rest assured that T C will be here quietly purrrrrring, & Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring as she always does. We're purrrrrring for Simbas paw paw to not feel any pain & for his family to find comfort in this. I guess my mom is in a way old fashioned as she always returns to the old standbys for comfort so here goes:
God grant me the serenity
To accept the things I can not change;
The courage to change the things I can;
& the wisdom to know the difference

Purrrrrrrrring, purrrrrring, purrrrrring
T C, Diogi & Zippie

Sophie

Little Pink- Nosies Rule!

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 6:06pm PST 
We're purring as hard as we can for Simba and all his family, especially Paw Paw.

Purrr purrr purrr purrr purrrr
Purrrrrrring Purrrrrrrrrring
purrpurrpurrpurrpurr

Sophie, Danny and Benjamin

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 6:19pm PST 
Hi Diogi and Sophie! Thank you so much for coming. Sorry it is at such a sad occasion. Diogi The Serenity Prayer is one of mom's favorite. It says it all!

I have candles on the table if you want to light one. Chey is on her way.

*puts out candles and fluffs up pillows*

Gysmo,- (Always in- my heart)

Miranda, my love

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 6:20pm PST 
Purring for Simba and family.
Purr, Purr, Purr, Purr, Purr, Purr , Purr, Purr, Purr , Purr, Purr, Purr , Purr, Purr, Purr , Purr, Purr, Purr

Felica 1988 - 2007

Lady Fee, our- little angel

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 6:21pm PST 
Romans 8:38-39
For I am persuaded beyond doubt (am sure) that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord

Bootzie - **Rainbow- Bridge**

This Rainbow- kitty loves- Patches

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 6:23pm PST 
Hi Toulouse and friends,
I am praying for Pawpaw as well.
Purr, PURR, purr

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 6:24pm PST 
Hello friends!

Purring Purrring Purring

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 6:25pm PST 
Fee!!! Thank you for coming. That is one of the most comforting Bible verses. We don't always understand why it is working for our good, but maybe one day we will.

Captain (RIP- 2006-2010)

Captain Cook

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 6:27pm PST 
*PURRS*

Are the ears ringing yet?

*Extra loud purrs* ...just in case.

*headbonks for Simba*

(Page 1 of 23: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]