Do YOU digest peas????

Blackie

I love you & you- & you & you too- & you

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '07 6:35pm PST 
we eat peas in our meal. YUM!!! But... I dont digest them. I poop them out and they look like swollen, whole peas red face
Do any of you poop out peas whole?????

I know, I know, no one really wants to talk about it!! But I just gotta know! red faceshrug

Edited by author Thu Aug 2, '07 6:35pm PST

Gibbon

I came. I saw.- I conquered!

Purred: Thu Aug 2, '07 8:43pm PST 
I have eaten peas but I never pooped them out whole - hehe. One suggestion is to cooke the peas and then mash them up before mixing them in the food. That might solve the whole pea poop problem! hee!dancing

Blackie

Purred: Fri Aug 3, '07 12:32pm PST 
thats a good idea way to go

Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 1:04pm PST 
Same thing happens to mummy laugh out loudbig laugh

I like to bite and chew everything I eat and find whole peas (even the baby ones that mummyh as) I just can't squash them up in my mouth so I spit them out, so mummy always squashes them up and mixes them with my food.

Brandwyn

Shelties- Forever!

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 3:46pm PST 
I can digest any veggie cause mama puts them in the blender first. Then they are all chopped up and the celulose is broken down so my tummy can take what it needs from the veggies.

Yer fren
Brandi

Blackie

Purred: Wed Aug 8, '07 4:42pm PST 
Looks like mommy is going to have to do that blender thing cause yesterday I pooed some chuck sweet potatoes red face I have a sensitive tummy to begin with so maybe I need the blender too!!!

Thanks everypup

Brandwyn

Shelties- Forever!

Purred: Thu Aug 9, '07 9:37am PST 
Mama sez it's easy. She puts 2c water in the blender and then thaws the frozen veggies I'm gonna eat that day. Then puts 1c of the veggies into the water and blends them till they are mushy. Then she strains the water off the veggies and adds the veggies and some of the water to my other foods. They are yummy and the other water she saves for when my foods need more moisture. You see there are vitamins in that water too so we don't throw it away.

Yer fren
Brandi

Blackie

Purred: Fri Aug 24, '07 8:12pm PST 
oh good idea !!! Makes for less cooking too!!! Mom had been steaming our veggies but she was throwing the water down the drain. So this is allll good to know

Thanks a million way to go