The Turtle Pond

(Page 8 of 2119: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 3:53pm PST 
You lookin for me Petey eek shrug I slept in over there under the willow tree .... Mootie too. Her first day playing at the pond, she was tired.!!!!

Carrie did you get your bag o beans????

*splish* jumps in to cool off

Petey (In loving memory)

Our doggy- soulmate

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 4:01pm PST 
Hi PoohwaveHi Mootiewave

You slept such a long time, I was waitin and waitin

Splashes into the water to join them............

Do you know how to do somersaults in the water? I have to plug my nose, but then it's really fun, watch!!!!!!!! snoopysnoopy

Mootie-In- Memory

Let me lick you- .. I'm obsessed- with it

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 4:21pm PST 
eek eek eek eek eek Wow that is sooo cool!!! *high Paw* way to go

Think you could teach me ?!?!?

♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 4:23pm PST 
Petey wavewave Sorry we slept so long ... oh it felt good to sleep in today.

Are any snappers around today???

Check this out *whispers in Petey's ear* here we are having fun and MOm is down there working on settin up everypups woofdays and such in the group events BOL BOL And we get to play!! laugh out loud shh

Petey (In loving memory)

Our doggy- soulmate

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 5:16pm PST 
Pooh, that's cuz we EARNED our right to play up in heaven!

Now help me look for Penny. She wants to play in the pond too.

Penny, Penny, are you here yet???dogdog

Pooh, you might want to move a little to the left, a big, hairy spider is about to land on your head.

PUPPIE THE- WINGMAKER

PUPPIE WING- MAKER

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 5:44pm PST 
HI EVERYONE ,IS THIS WHERE THE TURTLE POND IS,,,HUMMMM CUZ ME GOT LOST CHASING THAT LIL FIELD MOUSE, I KILL MICE IF I CATCH THEM AND WELL THE BIG GUY IN THE BRIDGE,, SAYS I CANT DO THAT HERE.SO I GENTLY TOOK THE MOUSE OUT OF MY POODLE MOUTH AND SAT IT DOWN ON THE LILY PAD,WELL THAT LIL MOUSE SMILED AT ME AND GAVE ME A LIL CARROT ,I LOVES CARROTS, THEN THAT MOUSE CLIMBED UP ON MY BACK AND WELL HERE SHE ISI LIKE YOU TO ALL MEET MY NEW FRIEND!!!! MINNIE MY MOUSE!!!!!!SHE IS MY NEW FRIEND, FOR LIFEhailhailhailhailcloud 9cloud 9

Edited by author Mon Aug 6, '07 5:46pm PST

Carrie (In- Loving- Memory)

Happy:who is on- the other side- of a door

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 8:07pm PST 
Puppie.don't drop Minnie in the pond the snappers are on patrol..why might snapper her up...hey I got the Beans and Bread..for the turles...

Daisy (In- Loving- Memory)

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 8:11pm PST 
I can do a belly flop watch this...Daisy get out on the bank ..takes off running...oops don't flap your fly she thinks to her self...one pass over the pond...Wow guy i can see all the turltes from up here...behind you Puppie ..swim to the other side..Phew just in time....splash..soaks all the pups...Now that a belly-flop...hhehehehailhailhailam good...wink

Petey (In loving memory)

Our doggy- soulmate

Purred: Tue Aug 7, '07 4:12am PST 
Hi Puppie! I'm really glad you could come play with us at the pond! Can I hold your little mouse? Wait, let me shake off the water real good so I don't drip water on the wee, little mousie.laugh out loud

Remy

Remasau- rus

Purred: Tue Aug 7, '07 5:37am PST 
Don't worry I'll protect that cute little mousey from the snappers. I'll just pick the snappers up and bring them to other side of the pond, I'm big enough to pick up any snapper, hehehe !!! big grinbig grin

(Page 8 of 2119: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]