The Turtle Pond

(Page 7 of 2130: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Mootie-In- Memory

Let me lick you- .. I'm obsessed- with it

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 7:01pm PST 
woosh ..... eek eek eek eek eek..... *holds on tight* *giggles with excitement* laugh out loud

♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 7:02pm PST 
Hey everypup LOOK shock eek Mootie is in !!!! applauseapplause

Petey (In loving memory)

Our doggy- soulmate

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 7:36pm PST 
Petey pop up from the water snoopy Hey there's someone new here...hey Mootie, is that youshrug

Pooh was just tellin me about you! Splashes a little water at Mootie.

Hey Mootie shh I saved a couple beans, do you want some?

Carrie (In- Loving- Memory)

Happy:who is on- the other side- of a door

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 7:44pm PST 
No you dont Petey ...don't be feeding poor Mootie those beans ....you know what will happen..and I am pretty sure Daisy don't need that kinda gas to keep her swimming...hhehe....wadeing in to get the beans from Petey...give to me and i will keep them ..to toss to the snappers...you pups...its getting late ..you better get out and dry of your wings. It will be time to head to our clouds for the night...come on ....everybody swims to shore...well its been a fun day at the Turtle pond...come Pooh you to...get dry...good pups..Carrie says in a motherly way.. lets run home....smile

Mrs. Riley- (of- O'Riley's)

Riley..- .say- Mom...

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 4:13am PST 
Come on everypup.....I wasn't at the Turtle Pond this afternoon; I was up here fluffing the clouds for all of you. Sweet dreams......winkwinkwink

♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 4:42am PST 
cloud 9 cloud 9 cloud 9 cloud 9 cloud 9

*YAWNNNNNNN** shhhhhh ..... everypup is still sleeping ......

*closes eyes again* I am still tired .... what a long exciting day .... I think I will sleep in

*checks on Mootie* *thinks to self ... look at her, already made herself at home .... *

cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 5:41am PST 
cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9 to all pups

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 11:30am PST 
okay Penny ..by the time i wait here for you..without a bad of beans for the snapping turtles i could be in trouble....eek

Edited by author Mon Aug 6, '07 11:31am PST

PUPPIE THE- WINGMAKER

PUPPIE WING- MAKER

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 12:56pm PST 
hi all well im at work makin wings and doing my AE group homework
thought i see how this threads coming along ,wow
im so happy this is working
,,,,,well it is monday 1pm pst,and im checking in to say hi, life is being quite consistant and kind,
theres nothing better in my mind to ask for today
way to goway to goway to goway to gocloud 9

Petey (In loving memory)

Our doggy- soulmate

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '07 3:32pm PST 
Hi Puppie, glad you're having a good day snoopyDid you want to play at the pond with usshrug Look, this is where the baby turtles are, there's snappers at the deep end but let's just start with petting the babies.

Where are all my other friends?

(Page 7 of 2130: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]