The Turtle Pond

(Page 5 of 2130: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Petey (In loving memory)

Our doggy- soulmate

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 5:58pm PST 
Petey's scrambling up the bank, Petey's shaking off the water and looking right and left...........snakes????shockshockshock....I don't like snakes!!!! and I certainly don't want to eat a snake or have a snake take a bite out of me

Daisy, you're kiddin', right shrugshrug

Kadie

LEROY IS- DEAD!!!! DANCING- IN THE CLOUDS!

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 6:37pm PST 
of course she is ...up here everyone is friendly even pet snakes....goes back yo digging pretty rockssnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 9:30pm PST 
BOL BOL I dont have a big back side silly!! big laugh big laugh Petey you must have found the only BIG turtle in here... I cant seem to find another one... Do you mind if I go for a ride on your BIG turtle?? shrug

*Gives Kadie a small splash*

Daisy (In- Loving- Memory)

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 9:53pm PST 
Petey ...I din't say snakes..i said snackes..silly pup..there better not be snakes...eeeeeeekeekeekeek...Pooh you do have a back -side..you got your head under the water bobbing around looking for turtle s under there and your little tail is stick up ..big laughbig laughbig laughout of the watereek

Petey (In loving memory)

Our doggy- soulmate

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 3:43am PST 
Whew, what a reliefsnoopy I'm glad I don't have to worry about them snakes! shrugWhere did my big turtle go? I swear there was one! Now I can't find it anywhere..............

Petey decides to look at rocks with Kadie...........wave

♥- Pooh-Angel- ♥

Pretty Pooh

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 5:17am PST 
BOL BOL Daisy!!!! big laugh I thought you were telling me I had a BIG back side laugh out loud Petey! I have your turtle ..... look at me gooooooo wave

Hey all .. Daisy and I found out that the turtles, well snapping turtles for sure, like green beans and bread. So when you come to the snapping turtle area make sure you bring that along. Daisy and I got chased and I had to throw my whole bag o beans at them to make them stop eek

Mrs. Riley- (of- O'Riley's)

Riley..- .say- Mom...

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 6:51am PST 
YIKES!!!!!! I left for a short while and come back to find out there are giant turtles in there????? I'm afraid of the big ones! I only like the baby onesconfusedconfusedconfusedconfused

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 6:51am PST 
Petey ..you anit really scare of snakes...Daisy looking all around to see if she sees any snake head...I anit ..well as long as i dont see anybig laughbig laughbig laugh eeeeeeeeeeeeek SNAKE eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek ..oh sorry that Pooh tail again...how can such a short tail be looking like a snake....Pooh stopping swimming under the water..girlie..you scare the biggiees out me....hheheh.Splash in Pooh...Riley said she was coming later..we better get her a bag beans....snoopy

Sniff- the good- Sniff

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 6:54am PST 
well i was just telling Pooh you was comeing and pesto here you are.."Pooh where are the beans ? Riley is going to need her a big bag..to fight off the snapper...hhehehe look out behind you...big laughbig laugh oh its Pooh with your beans wink gotcashrug

Petey (In loving memory)

Our doggy- soulmate

Purred: Sun Aug 5, '07 2:08pm PST 
Petey has a big, big bag of beans to keep the snapping turtles away.........waiteekeekmake that Petey HAD a big, big bag of beans, he's been muchin on those beans as he was lookin at the rocks....

red facered facered faceoh,oh,....what Petey has now is a big, big tummy ache from eatin' all those beans....

Daisy, Carrie, Pooh, I'm just gonna sit on the bank here til my tummy feels better!

(Page 5 of 2130: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]