The Turtle Pond

(Page 2092 of 2133: Viewing entries 20911 to 20920)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2087  2088  2089  2090  2091  2092  2093  2094  2095  2096  2097  [Last 10 entry]  
Bailey (In- Loving- Memory)

I love my Mom

Purred: Tue Oct 23, '12 4:26pm PST 
Oh no!big laugh I almost missed that purple butterfly. Thanks for finding it for me Raincloud.hi5applause

I watched my Dogster Mom take my siblings Hershey and Kaci for the dog walk today. They timed it just right because it started to rain the minute they all got home.

Love -

Angel Bailey

CRYSTAL

A TRIBUTE TO MY- PRINCESS

Purred: Wed Oct 24, '12 3:19am PST 
I also watched over my mommy yesteday ! I followed her car until she got home in time to avoid being caught in a heavy storm with gusty winds little angellittle angellittle angel

Bailey (In- Loving- Memory)

I love my Mom

Purred: Wed Oct 24, '12 8:59am PST 
Hi, Crystal -

We are glad your Mommy made it home safelyrelieved

Later I am planning on watching my Dogster Mom take Hershey and Kaci out for their dog walk

Now it is time for me to do some snoopysnoopy so the sun will come out.

Love -

Angel Bailey

CRYSTAL

Purred: Wed Oct 24, '12 12:23pm PST 
thank you again !hailhailhailhail
Have fun in the sun !dancingdancingdancingdancing

Droopy,- Forever in- my heart

My beautiful- angel

Purred: Mon Oct 29, '12 3:09am PST 
hi everyonewavewave prayers fur mia!!!hughughughughughughughug
i need angels help to watch over my mommie & new fursis from dat bad storm!
they are going to get hit later today & all night into tuesday.. mommie is really scared, her not like storms & this one is gonna b bad..
i'm gonna stay wif my mommie all day, i always do, but extra watch duty today
little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
i loves you angel pals! thanks fur making my birthday a special one & fur helping my mommie find a smile through her tearsway to goway to go
i be back later! droopylittle angellittle angellittle angelhughughughughughuglittle angellittle angellittle angel

CRYSTAL

Purred: Mon Oct 29, '12 10:04am PST 
Thank you Droopy for your prayers in the name of Mia's family
Tell your mommy that all angels will be together watching over her so the bad storm doesn't hit her community
Tell her also to watch for a butterfly in her yard- it has messages from you
Let's go chase some butterflies Droopy !

little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel

Droopy,- Forever in- my heart

My beautiful- angel

Purred: Mon Oct 29, '12 3:30pm PST 
dear crystal, me & mommie so praying dat mia gets better! her is so sweet & is so braveway to goway to goway to go mommie says extra prayer fur her every morninghughughughug
thank you fur helping me watch over my mommie.. little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
its gettin bad & mommie is scared.. but i know wif all my angel pals helping me, we can keep my mommie safe & ALL our angel pals families! GOD BLESS ALL IN DA PATH OF THIS STORMhughughughughughughughughughughughug
i'll be ready to chase some butterflies crystal tomorrow, tonight i has to stay wif my mommie.. but we can run & play tomorrow, o.k.!little angellittle angelhamster dancehamster dance
i see you pals soon.. gotta go watch after my mommie & family..little angellittle angel
I LOVES YOU DEAR FRIENDS!! always, angel droopylittle angellittle angelhughughuglittle angellittle angel

CRYSTAL

Purred: Tue Oct 30, '12 2:41am PST 
Thank you again for your prayers !little angel
we are watching the news over Sandy praying that our furfriends and their families be safe and out of harms way
Come and chase butterflies with us !hug

Angel Lexi- ...Gone But- Never

Angel Kisses And- Butterfly- Whispers

Purred: Wed Oct 31, '12 6:45am PST 
G' Morning Angelswavewave My family has been praying for all in need with extra ones for dear sweet little Mia and all those affected by hurricane Sandyhug My Hu-Sis and her new hubby weathered it pretty well, a few downed trees in the back yard but Praise The Lord they stayed safehug

CRYSTAL

Purred: Wed Oct 31, '12 10:56am PST 
Thank you angel Lexi for your thoughts and prayers hailhail

(Page 2092 of 2133: Viewing entries 20911 to 20920)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2087  2088  2089  2090  2091  2092  2093  2094  2095  2096  2097  [Last 10 entry]