The Turtle Pond

(Page 2090 of 2119: Viewing entries 20891 to 20900)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2085  2086  2087  2088  2089  2090  2091  2092  2093  2094  2095  [Last 10 entry]  
CRYSTAL

A TRIBUTE TO MY- PRINCESS

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '12 2:36pm PST 
Mia is feeling better but she is not totally out of the woods
Ursula my sister gave mommy a fright last Sunday - she was in pain - refused to eat all day and act as she was ill, sick , even whining a little - mommy gave her some pain medicine and she is back to her normal today - I guess she had some muscle strained or something of the kind shrugshrugshrugshrug
Hope you are doing fine ! great to see you here wavewavewave

Edited by author Mon Oct 8, '12 2:37pm PST

Raincloud

Soft Angel- Huggs...- Raincloud ♥

Purred: Fri Oct 12, '12 12:56pm PST 
Hidee Crystal wave

Oh golly it has been a bizzie week here relieved

*gets net*

Let's go chase butterflies cheercheer

CRYSTAL

Purred: Sat Oct 13, '12 3:47am PST 
Hi Raincloud , glad to see you around at the Turtle Pond!little angellittle angel
Let´s go chase some butterflies , it is about time to send more messages to our loved ones !rainbowrainbow

Raincloud

Soft Angel- Huggs...- Raincloud ♥

Purred: Mon Oct 15, '12 11:45am PST 
Sure is Crystal way to go Let's catch us some butterflys little angellittle angel and get to our Mommies rainbowrainbow

CRYSTAL

Purred: Mon Oct 15, '12 12:28pm PST 
Let ´s get some Raincloud !little angellittle angel

Mia has been in and out ICU - it is very serious so please light a candle for our friend Mia - I would rather not have her here

crycry
link to candles:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi =Dsunn

thank you !
follow me and let´s get some butterflies to send our messages dancing

Droopy,- Forever in- my heart

My beautiful- angel

Purred: Tue Oct 16, '12 11:17am PST 
SENDING LOVE & VERY SPECIAL PRAYERS TO MIA!!!hughughughughughughughug
she & her family is in our prayers & thoughts! thanks fur mia's link, mommie was lookin fur that.. we will send her a paw mail & send ALL our love!
i will go light a candle! STAY STRONG MIA, YOU ARE LOVED SO MUCH!! big hugbig hugbig hug
i love all my angel pals!! i see you later! this is a very nice pond..its beautiful wif all da pretty butterflies!little angellittle angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
does anybody wanna go chase some wif me???little angellittle angellittle angellittle angel
i need to send my mommie some love!! her is really missing me & her cry everyday.. lets go!! hughughughughughughug

CRYSTAL

Purred: Tue Oct 16, '12 11:29am PST 
Thank you for your candles and prayers : she is really suffering and her mommy must be in total distress crycrycry

Come and catch some butterflies with us so you can send a beautiful one to your mommy with your special love message little angellittle angel

Bailey (In- Loving- Memory)

I love my Mom

Purred: Wed Oct 17, '12 8:02pm PST 
Hi, Crystal and Raincloud -

My Dogster Mom had a busy day today. I watched her taking my siblings Kaci and Hershey for a dog walk

Let's find some butterflies to send to our family.dograinbow

Love -

Angel Bailey

CRYSTAL

Purred: Thu Oct 18, '12 6:39am PST 
Off we go to catch some butterflies ! the first blue one is mine laugh out loudlaugh out loud to match the color of the sky little angellittle angellittle angel

Bailey (In- Loving- Memory)

I love my Mom

Purred: Thu Oct 18, '12 7:34am PST 
Ok, Crystal. I will take one of the purple ones. Purple seems to be one of my Dogster Mom's favorite colors.

Love -

Angel Baileysnoopycloud 9

(Page 2090 of 2119: Viewing entries 20891 to 20900)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2085  2086  2087  2088  2089  2090  2091  2092  2093  2094  2095  [Last 10 entry]