Areas of transportability

(Page 4 of 6: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Cookie van Trissa

Cookie van- Trissa of- Luedtke Castle

Purred: Sun Sep 2, '07 11:02am PST 
We live in Rapid City, South Dakota we can help out within the state, parts of Wyoming, Nebraska and North Dakota

Mollie Jo- CGC

*LICK* *LICK*- *LICK* *LICK*

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '07 7:54pm PST 
We live in Paducah, Ky and can transport up to two hours away...Clarksville, Goodletsville, Carbondale, Marion...and surrounding area. We can do transport and overnights.

Katie

Chai Latte

Your Royal- Chainess

Purred: Sat Sep 8, '07 8:37am PST 
We live in San Francisco and can transport 2 - 3 hours in all directions throughout the Bay Area on weekends. Shorter trips may be possible through the week.

Trips to Southern California are possible with advance notice.

We can do overnights for cats only.

Tessie

Birdie Loving- Princess

Purred: Wed Sep 19, '07 8:41am PST 
I am from the Cleveland, OH area and am willing to go about 200 miles in any direction with advance notice. I have kind of a small car, so I'd prefer to transport cats, but could probably do a small dog in the back seat (as I'd likely take someone else with me). With enough notice (because I have an unpredictable work schedule) I'd be willing to do an overnight. Just ask me and I'll let you know if I'm available.

Tessie's Mom (Lisa)

Edited by author Wed Sep 19, '07 8:43am PST

Poe

Yoga Poe to the- rescue!

Purred: Thu Oct 4, '07 2:49pm PST 
We live in Austin Texas and our Grandma lives in CT so we can cover areas up to 2 hours away from Austin and overnight care and Grandma can do areas in CT and Southern Rhode Island where momma's brother lives (she can visit him after the kitty drop!) Let us know if anything comes up. My friend Shannon is also willing and in the Austin area!! We are ready and willing!cheer

Regiment

Mocha is my- catnip!

Purred: Thu Oct 4, '07 2:50pm PST 
Oh and Poe failed to mention that we'll do cat loving puppies and kitties! Even other animals I guess MOL!

Catfish

Protector of the- Kingdom

Purred: Wed Mar 26, '08 9:09pm PST 
My husband is a truck driver, mostly in GA, AL, and sometimes NC, SC, TN, and FL. If the timing was right, he would be willing to help with dogs or cats.

Lizzy

Purred: Thu Mar 27, '08 5:05am PST 
We live in Central CT and can keep a dog or cat overnight. We can also drive several hours in any direction to help move an animal to a new forever home. Our car i a compact so not a lot of room. Animals crated only please. We have 2 dogs and 2 cats of our own - all rescued - very friendly.

Edited by author Thu Mar 27, '08 5:11am PST

Molly

Love Mommy\\\'s- Lap

Purred: Fri Mar 28, '08 2:53pm PST 
We live near Eugene, Oregon and can do transports within 2 - 3 hours either north to Portland or south to Roseburg or Medford (we are on the I-5 corridor). We have a mid-size car, so small to medium dogs, probably 2 or 3 mid-sized crates. And Kitties too - we'd love to help the kitties as well.

KIKI RIP MY- BABY- 5/04to10/8/0- 7

mommies baby

Purred: Mon Apr 14, '08 7:29pm PST 
Hi we live in Indpls In,we can do 1 hr in any direction,due to gramps health,we can maybe overnight cats depending on the time of year mom does TNR with her Feral colony when the weather permits,we have a small 2 bdrm apt and can not do dogs,hope we can help

(Page 4 of 6: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6