Areas of transportability

(Page 2 of 6: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Ele' - Elphaba- Harriott

Pink, please

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '07 4:02pm PST 
We live in Orlando, FL. We can transport around most of Florida, or even into southern Georgia...Panhandle is a little stretch but not out of the question. We can transport cats, small to medium size dogs, and larger dogs for short legs of a transport.

Stony

Squirrel- Eliminator- Wonder Kitty

Purred: Sun Jul 15, '07 10:17am PST 
We live in Bloomington, IL, which is right in the middle of the state. We have a Camry and are willing to do a "border to border" sort of thing. But also, into the neighboring states if necessary. Neighboring states are.... Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, and Kentucky. We cannot do any overnights because of apartment restrictions. We want to help and are pretty flexible with our area, so please just ask if anyone is coming through our area. Mom is a petite woman and isn't comfortable handling large dogs.

Pooh Bear

Mr. This is MY- house.

Purred: Sun Jul 15, '07 6:03pm PST 
We live in Garner NC (just outside of Raleigh) We can go about 200 miles in any direction. Meowmy has a chevy 3500 that can accomodate several critters quite comfortably. We can do cats and dogs all sizes. Meowmy fosters so there is "no room at the inn" usually for overnighters....depends on timing.

Purrs,
Pooh Bear

Maggie

Princess Snow- Belle

Purred: Sun Jul 15, '07 8:33pm PST 
We can help in Maine, mostly north of Augusta....

Harley

Lets Go Bills!

Purred: Mon Aug 13, '07 6:30am PST 
I live in Rochester and can transport a few hours in any direction. A few times a year i drive from Rochester to Long Island to visit family and could possibly do a transport along the way. I have a Dodge Stratus so I could take a few cats or a smaller dog. I have 2 of my own cats but I can do a cat overnight in a pinch (dogs aren't allowed in these apartments).

Hunter

Poop Anarchist

Purred: Mon Aug 13, '07 8:34pm PST 
I live in Corona, CA. It's in Riverside county. We can do a large part of SoCal. My mama has a Saturn Ion just like Jules Vern's mama, so i guess we can fit 6 carriers too. My brother, Munky might not be too good with dogs, so we'd prefer kitties.

Hunter

Poop Anarchist

Purred: Mon Aug 13, '07 8:34pm PST 
I live in Corona, CA. It's in Riverside county. We can do a large part of SoCal. My mama has a Saturn Ion just like Jules Vern's mama, so i guess we can fit 6 carriers too. My brother, Munky might not be too good with dogs, so we'd prefer kitties.

O'Malley

SMOOCH!

Purred: Fri Aug 24, '07 8:55am PST 
I live in Baltimore, Maryland. I can transport a couple hundred miles in any direction, cats only. I drive a Beetle...not lots of room, but depending on the size of the carrier, I could do 2 or 3 kitty carriers. Overnights would need to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, but most likely I could.

Fiona- Elizabeth

Missy Fi

Purred: Mon Aug 27, '07 8:01am PST 
I live in Toledo, Ohio which is close to Michigan, I am able to drive a couple hundred miles if needed. I have a larger, older car that can't take to long of road trips. I maybe able to keep over night if needed but will have to have prior notice.

Cruz

Purred: Mon Aug 27, '07 8:51am PST 
I live in Boston, MA and can transport within a few hours. I have a small SUV and can transport dogs or cats (or anything else!).

(Page 2 of 6: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6