You should see this flag thing they git going in Salt Lake!

Frankie

jus' chillin'

Purred: Mon May 28, '07 4:45pm PST 
Mommy loves to walk all around the neighborhoods around here on days for flagsbig grin cause I guess before she and Dady moved here, someone went around the whole city and convinced whole neighborhoods to all buy the SAME flag for their curbs. Nice size (temporary -in the ground holder to put flags in) and good size flags to put out. Well, the whole city got into this thing and all down the streets in all the neighborhoods are all these matching flags all at the curbs inlong beautiful rows all alike. It's really a site to behold. We wish we were here when they did this flag promo thing. it's sooo beautiful. Maybe I'll take a picture and put it on the site, oh yeh it wouldn't be of me unless daddy comes along and mommy can hold me with the flags in the background. Maybe when he gets home-if it's not too late(he has an electrical energency today-he's a service electrician) we'll do that! Here I go for another flag walk! By the way...I peed on the leash for the second time today...YAY! there's hope after all, mommy!!!!party