WELCOME MARTIN!!

Miss Topsy

Single AGAIN!!- :(

Purred: Sun Mar 4, '07 5:15pm PST 
Yes, MY Martin! Here in the group! OXOOXOXOX
My own Man....ahh we have more in common than I thought!

cloud 9

Martin(after- StMartindePo- rres)

Snowy is my- soulcat

Purred: Thu Mar 8, '07 10:40pm PST 
oh yes, my darling miss topsy, and would it be inappropriate to say i wish we could... well, i better not say on catster!!! shock my brother vincent puts his butt in my face a lot (or do i put my face in his butt?) and sometimes he cuddles up to my butt... big grin say, he should be in this group!! what is it about butts??wink love to my darlin' miss topsy!!!!hail

Miss Topsy

Purred: Mon Mar 12, '07 6:07am PST 
LOL Mami says there's something about cat butts & coffee in the mornings that make her morning ritual. She claims she can't give up either one! hee hee

I always put my butt in Mrs. Nesbitt's face. I sure wish they'd make a cat butt emoticon!! Sure would liven up the groups!

OXOXOOXO
p.s. I played with a snake (king) yesterday....Daddy was all worried!! He came out and carried me in but I really had that snake going!! Daddy bragged that my paws were faster than the snake could strike....but then he hugged me for a long time inside. Silly Daddy!
shrug

Martin(after- StMartindePo- rres)

Snowy is my- soulcat

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 9:49pm PST 
i love my little darling because she is such a pepper! cheer but my angel your martin wants you to be careful kitty but i guess you wouldn't be you if you didn't do the things you do!! party

Miss Topsy

Purred: Sat Mar 17, '07 6:25pm PST 
Mami says I have a truckload of common sense.

That new Pup Soozee knows not to mess with me! I don't take no bull mess!! wink

I sure have a good time outside....Mami chased me around today trying to get a lizard and a frog out of my mouth but I have learned her tricks!
Can you believe she scared a squirrel away? I had been patiently watching that dang rat for an hour and she blew it!

To honor St Patrick I ate 3 things green today! 1. The Frog 2. The lizard 3. My Oat Grass (mami planted a planter full of oat grass for us to nibble)
Meow!