Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 7 of 288: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Fiesta Cat - Sweet Angel

Party on!!

Purred: Sat Apr 7, '07 8:57pm PST 
Great job as always!! applause Thank you for such a wonderful job on our newsletter. Purrrrs, FC

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Sat Apr 14, '07 8:48am PST 
Meow hello to all you Olde Furts, what a slow week! I guess we have all been busy napping... I would like to start by welcoming our new members:
Snuggle
Keecee

It was a slow week on the diary list, there was only one and it was Simba who made it. And a sibling of an Olde Furt is this weeks cat of the week, Shamus must be smilling down from a fluffy cloud.

Did you all have a nice Easter? Anyone catch the Easter bunny?I know Dave have written in his diary about doing some 'wabbit chasing' this past week. This OLde Furt also seems to have a crush on a younger kitty...I wonder if he's been talking to Cybil ?

And for our weekly update on Scooter 's nekked belly, she has a new video to show us a little more of her fuzz growing back.

And I am listing this again this week because the Pet food recall doesn't seem to end. I'd like you all to remain safe, so check out this website: howl911 which has a lot of info on the petfood recall. For more info and a good article on Who makes what foods on ThePetFoodList

I am proud to report that I have not heard of any kitties having had a vet visit this week!
Speaking of vet visit Arnold P. hasn't been quiet this week, so after your nap you update us on how you are doing taking your medicine for your UTI.

Reminder - We are having a group logo contest, the deadline is this week, so if you are interested you can read the rules and see the pawsome prizes our admins are giving out (and Queenie too)

We celebrated three members' birthdays this week, Muffin turned 18 and siblingsAnnie and Alex celebrated their 15th!
And newcomers Sammie and Kiki celebrated their one year Catster Annifursary

Oh Calvin I have a job for you for next year... do to our extreme napping schedule I (and I believe other furs) were unprepared to go orange for the ASPCA's birthday and their annual "Go Orange for Animals" day so can you reming us a few days in advance?

If you are into contest, our furry own Taz is a finalist on http://www.stuffonmycat.com so go paw him to the top! I think this excited Lulu as she made her first appearance in a long while in our group messages.

For all the fur angels out there there is a new group for kitties & doggies called the A Team, you can visit them to join or to get your 'wings' picture http://www.dogster.com/group/A_team-7619

Oh and Sagan has a shoutbox on his page and is looking forward to receiving manu messages. And Fiesta Cat is out of his box... Great new main pic!

Hey Macaroni how are you doing with your trial? Sticking to that innocent plea I see. You might want to share your lawyer with Casey as in our forum he is seeking one.

For the next week we have one birthday to look forward to, it is Cybil's Sweet 16 ...

Take care everyfur!

Arnold P.- Sweetie Boy- Forever

Sweetie-boy

Purred: Sat Apr 14, '07 9:09am PST 
Sissy, excuse me for not updating my UTI. I finished all the medicine. I hated it, but I finished it. I have pictures of me following doctor's orders on my page. I haven't had any symptoms since the first day.

Sissy, as always, a great job on the update. You may be an Olde Furt, but you have a great memory!

Love, Arn

Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Sat Apr 14, '07 9:11am PST 
applause

Thank you, Sissy. You went above and beyond the call of duty this time! Thanks for the review of EVERYTHING going on in Olde Furts and even some news from some Olde Furts' personal lives. Very interesting! Hmmmm, I must have been sleeping too much and not sniffing around enough, myself. thinking

Great job -- AGAIN -- AS ALWAYS, Sissy. hail

Fiesta Cat - Sweet Angel

Party on!!

Purred: Sat Apr 14, '07 9:23am PST 
Thank you, Sissy!! You are so sweet noticing my main picture. smile You did an excellent job like usual. Wow. applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause
Purrrrrrrs & headbonks.

Bert (Miss- You!- '88-'07)

Brrrrrrrt!

Purred: Sat Apr 14, '07 10:48pm PST 
Thanks, Sissy!
You do such wonderful work! What did we do to deserve somekitty like you?? way to go

Calvin ~- Knead On

Knead On ~

Purred: Sun Apr 15, '07 5:50pm PST 
Sissy - I'll remind everyone earlier next year of Go Orange for the ASPCA. I was asleep and only realized it myself the night before!

Great job and by the way - I'm not missing anymore - MOL!

kitty

laugh out loud

Sagan

Where's the- beef? ...or- chicken, or tuna

Purred: Sun Apr 15, '07 7:31pm PST 
Aww, Sissy, you are the BEST for keeping us all updated on the week's happenings!!! We love you, pretty girl!!

Love,
sagan, Anne, Ginger, and ^Bill^

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Apr 20, '07 9:31pm PST 
Hello to all you Olde Furts... I would like to start by welcoming our new & returning members:
George Ling
Whiskers
Clara
Rocky Ann

What a slow week on the diary list this past week, no member made it on. Oh well, I guess this means we get in more naps so we can add to our diary.

And for our weekly update on Scooter 's nekked belly, I am sad to report that there is no new picture and no new video showing us how her fuzz is growing back. Maybe next week Scoot? You know when you are less busy updating your pics and receiving 20000 + views to your page... But it is ok if you skip a week, I think Simon is still recuperating from your last video...

More sad news about the Pet food recall - it doesn't seem to end. I'd like you all to remain informed and thus safe, so please check out these websites:
http://www.avma.org/aa/menufoodsrecall/products.asp
http ://www.howl911.com/petfoodrecall_list.htm
http://www.howl911.com/pe tfoodrecall_list.htm#rpc
And for more info on who makes what foods visit ThePetFoodList

A member is in need of purring, Toulouse is trying to keep his diabetes under control... Frankie any news to report?

Another fellow member had surgery this week, but I am happy to report that Jesse James is already back at home and doing great. You should check out his new pic of his nekked belly, or his Frankencat look as he calls it.

Reminder - We are having a group logo contest, the deadline was extended, you have until Sunday the 22nd at midnight to submit something. If you are interested you can read the rules and see the pawsome prizes too.

Sagan thanks for update on Scooter JR, we always love seeing how they grow and blossom... I noticed some of our angel members have new pictures with their wings, catgrats to you all. We sure a great bunch of furs, we are always there for a friend or a friends friend who needs warm messages in a time of need.

This week in messages was quite fun, Fiesta Cat started a message about his yowling called Any cognitive disfunction showing? that got many kitties joining in and sharing some fun stories as well as advise. I agree that getting your butt scratched while you eat is a must and I love hearing how some furs mrrowrs to their toys.

Only one member had a birthday Dexter and he kept it a secret until Calvin spilled the news. This week we do have to celebrate as Cybil 's having her Sweet 16.

And did any other catch it, but I think Baby and Fiesta Cat were flirting with each other over popcorn...

Take care everyfur!
from your furnalist, Sissy

PS thank you Sagan for your kind message to me, as well as to all the other furs who responded with equally kind messages. Every week I love reading your responses and I purrs in anticipation hoping you enjoy reading these recaps as much as I enjoy pawing them! You are a bunch of pawsome furrs!

Arnold P.- Sweetie Boy- Forever

Sweetie-boy

Purred: Sat Apr 21, '07 5:22am PST 
YEAH, Sissy! applause applause applause applause applause

A great job, as always! hail hail hail hail hail

You're a star, baby! dancing way to go dancing way to go dancing way to go

(Page 7 of 288: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]