Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 4 of 292: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Fri Mar 16, '07 9:14pm PST 
Doesn't Sissy do a fantastic job? Thanks again, Sissy. I look forward to this all week long!

As you can tell, Mom had to let me spend some time in Olde Furts today. She couldn't keep me away!

Calvin ~- Knead On

Knead On ~

Purred: Sat Mar 17, '07 8:47pm PST 
applauseSapplauseIapplauseSapplauseSapplauseY

I'll add that the boys wearing the white eye shadow also celebrated their first anniversary on Catster today - St. Patrick's Day!

And I did pinch a girl in this group today because she wasn't wearing green! I'll pinch, but I won't kiss! I know, I kissed my brother Violet, and I'll kiss my Mawmee, but that is the limit. So, girls, keep on dreaming big laugh

laugh out loud

Arnold P.- Sweetie Boy- Forever

Sweetie-boy

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 6:28am PST 
Oh, Calvin, you crack me UP! big laugh laugh out loud big laugh laugh out loud big laugh laugh out loud

Scooter ~- Our Angel

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 8:56am PST 
Aww, Calvin, I saw who you pinched. Skinny little Cybil! She doesn't even have any fat to get hold of. She thought her green eyes were gonna keep her safe. She better be okay!! wink

Cybil ~ A- Beautiful- Angel

Love and Kisses

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 6:23pm PST 
Scooter, you couldn't stay away if you wanted too! And we're glad for it big grin

He DID pinch me, that rascal! You're right Scooter, not much fat here. I'm not getting any better from my meds either. But I'm staying steady. Loving everyone with a vengence! Just don't bump me because I might tip over shock Good thing I have lots of hair to hide zem bones.

Sissy, we are all very fortunate to be able to reap the benefits of your talents. Thank you for all you bring to our sweet little olde group. applause

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Sun Mar 18, '07 8:02pm PST 
Ah what a great bunch of Olde Furts! You sure do make this furry girl feel special with all your lovely responses.

Cookie (Olde- Dirty- Angelman)

I'm the O.G.,- mofo

Purred: Tue Mar 20, '07 8:38am PST 
That was another great newsletter, Sissy. Well done. I look forward to next week's edition.

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Mar 23, '07 9:38pm PST 
Evening Old Furts, have you all welcome our only new member this week Muffin

It was a slow week for our stand in greeters... so slow even that Dr. Francis A. Sinatracat wanted to be greeted again! MOL

Does everyfur remember our very sneaky Arnold P. as the secret rosette giver named White Shadow right? Well did you know that he is also the one giving out secret stars? I read it in Calvin's detective sister's diary... He sure is active for an Olde Furt...

On a very sad note, there was a major Pet Food Recall this past week. It's an unfortunate awful thing. We are heartbroken hearing the stories and feeling the pain for all the pawrents who have sick furkids and in many cases lost their furkids. I sure hope you Olde Furts are okay as well as your furriends. If you would like more information, see the following links:

Press Release from 3/16/07 about the recall
Cat Food Brand affected in this recall
Dog Food Brands affected in this recall

On a lighter note, some fellow members celebrated their 1st Catster Annifursary, a big catgrats to Calvin and family as well as to Arnold P. and Boomer.

Our dear sweet Scooter had her ultrasound and she is fine! I hope our big group purr helped... She even posted pictures of her nekked tummy on her page... There sure has been a lot of nekked talk this week, right nekked sunbathing Arnold!

And catgrats to today's cat of the day, Amelia, we are all proud of you and so is your angel Bill

Our very own Cookie wants us all to sign a petition for Alley Cat Allies ...so everyfur go on sign it!

Well Olde Furts have a great week! We have two birthday to look forward to!

Scooter ~- Our Angel

Purred: Fri Mar 23, '07 10:52pm PST 
applause dancing applause

Thanks, Sissy -- another great review! I don't think I'm paying you enough for all the great work you do for us.

Thanks for mentioning that sneaky Arnold P. was the Secret Star giver. I meant to do that, but guess I forgot. Imagine that!

TWO Birthdays!! Get ready, everyone.

Calvin ~- Knead On

Knead On ~

Purred: Sat Mar 24, '07 5:56am PST 
Great job, as usual, Sissy! applause

I think every week we need a report on Scootie's neked belly - MOL!
dancing

Have a fun weekend, you Olde Furts!

kitty

(Page 4 of 292: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]