Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 271 of 289: Viewing entries 2701 to 2710)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  266  267  268  269  270  271  272  273  274  275  276  [Last 10 entry]  
Misha Angel

Misha Mouse- snuggle muffin

Purred: Sun Aug 25, '13 7:50am PST 
Sometimes touching those toe hairs is ticklish! laugh out loud

Phantom -- Dreamboat #- 113

King of my- domain

Purred: Fri Aug 30, '13 5:43am PST 
I love having my feet massaged but Patches HATED having her feet touched.

Thanks for the updates and cool facts Sissy.cheercheer

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Aug 30, '13 8:32pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #339 - August 24-30

Meow furts, we have no mew member this week, how about a group nap in a catnip field?

Cat quote: "When I'm in the doghouse, my cats still come to visit. --Unknown"

A few furts were in the spotlight this week: Felix, Xena Princess Warrior, Gysmo, Ka-zar and Gentleman Jack were each Daily Diary Picks. Catgrats!

Hope you have all read our current Furts Of The Month interviews, two mew interviews with mew furts is almost here!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Avail, Daisy, Jacks, Joey, Kaci Sunshine, Natalie the NatCat, Polka-dot Sally, Sam, Samoa, Tomcat and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.
In sad mews we lost a member this week, Gysmo gained his wings, purrs to his mommy.

We had 1 Birthday to celebrate this week fur: Kiwi turned 17. We also had 1 Birthday Remembrance at the Bridge fur: Charley, and 1 Bridge Anniversary Remembrances fur: Bert.

We have 4 Birthday to celebrate this week fur: Daisy, BJ, Lucy and Joey. We also have 7 Birthday Remembrance at the Bridge fur: Black Jack, Smokey, Frankie Sinatracat, Baltster, Princess Furgy, Flick and Tansey's Fancy.

This week's fun cat fact:
Cats can see up to 120 feet away. Their peripheral vision is about 285 degrees.

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

PixieBelle- angel- ♥

pampered- princess

Purred: Sun Sep 1, '13 11:09am PST 
Wow Sissy! Mama never knew we could see such a wide arc around us! Of course, if she'd ASKED me I could have told her. laugh out loud That's how we're so good at finding prey - and at avoiding predators!

Phantom -- Dreamboat #- 113

King of my- domain

Purred: Wed Sep 4, '13 4:18am PST 
Great information, Thanks Sissywavewave

Emily

Running Water

Purred: Wed Sep 4, '13 5:19pm PST 
happy dance Sissy happy dance

PatPat

Mama Patpat,- patty pat

Purred: Thu Sep 5, '13 9:31am PST 
Thank mew Sissy, wow mom now knows why we seem to see everything laugh out loudlaugh out loud

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Sep 6, '13 9:52pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #340 - August 31-September 6

Meow furts, we have no mew member this week, how about a group nap in a catnip field?

Cat quote: "It is impossible for a lover of cats to banish these alert, gentle, and discriminating little friends, who give us just enough of their regard and complaisance to make us hunger for more. --Agnes Repplier"

Many furts were in the spotlight this week: Gysmo, Patches, Queen Tallulah, Daisy, Phantom and Edwina were each Daily Diary Picks. Catgrats!

It's that time again, be sure to check out our Furts Of The Month this month and previous months!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Avail, Daisy, Jacks, Joey, Kaci Sunshine, Natalie the NatCat, Polka-dot Sally, Sam, Samoa, Tomcat and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.
In sad mews we lost two members this week, Oliver Winston Parsons and Cleo gained their wings, purrs to their furmilies.

We had 4 Birthday to celebrate this week fur: Daisy & BJ turned sweet 16, and Lucy & Joey are now 12. We also had 7 Birthday Remembrance at the Bridge fur: Black Jack, Smokey, Frankie Sinatracat, Baltster, Princess Furgy, Flick and Tansey's Fancy.

We have 3 Birthday to celebrate this week fur: Tigger, Tigre 2 and Ernest Hemmingway.

This week's fun cat fact:
Kittens lose their baby teeth!! At three to four months the incisors erupt. Then at four to six months, they lose their canines, premolars and molars. By the time they are seven months old, their adult teeth are fully developed. This is one of the ways a vet (or you) can tell the age of a kitten.

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

Misha Angel

Misha Mouse- snuggle muffin

Purred: Sun Sep 8, '13 7:08am PST 
Thanks for a great update,Sissy flowers

PatPat

Mama Patpat,- patty pat

Purred: Mon Sep 9, '13 7:08am PST 
thank you for the wonderful update Sissy....ya know, all the kittens that have come thru our house, mom can't remember seeing any teeth laying around MOL...do you think the kittens have a tooth fairy shrug

(Page 271 of 289: Viewing entries 2701 to 2710)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  266  267  268  269  270  271  272  273  274  275  276  [Last 10 entry]