Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 263 of 289: Viewing entries 2621 to 2630)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  258  259  260  261  262  263  264  265  266  267  268  [Last 10 entry]  
Phantom -- Dreamboat #- 113

King of my- domain

Purred: Sat Apr 20, '13 9:37am PST 
Thanks Sissy...>Mom always talks to us and Patches answered all the time. Now Spice is learning that too. I'm not much of a talker.big grin

Mr. Sam - Angel- Dreamboat#15

Mommy's best- friend forever.

Purred: Mon Apr 22, '13 8:02am PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Apr 26, '13 8:14pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #321 - April 20-26

Meow furts, we have no mew members this week, so how about a group nap in the spring sunshine?

Cat quote: "If your cat falls out of a tree, go indoors to laugh. --Patricia Hitchcock"

A few furts were in the spotlight this week: Bobcat, Khatmandu and Ka-zar were each Daily Diary Picks. Catgrats!

Hope you've all read the interviews with our Furts Of The Month this month, they sure are interesting!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Avail, Jacks, Joey, Kaci Sunshine, Natalie the NatCat, Sam, Skeeter and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.

We had 5 Birthdays to celebrate this week fur: Shasta is now 21, Whisper & Taz are now 19, and siblings Sebastian & Tristan turned 21. We also had 8 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Tank, Riley, Cybil, Mea, Cocoa, Kelly, Schnapps and Toonces.

We have 7 Birthdays to celebrate this week fur: Hobo, Spooky, Miss Glory, Senna, Kaci Sunshine, Cleopatra Grace and Salem. We also have 9 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Missy, Snuggle, Baby, Paul, Zeba, Freckles, Dudley, Chavi, and Dexter. We also have one Bridge Anniversary Remembrance fur: Mei Li.

This week's fun cat fact:
Most cats have no eyelashes.

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

Augie -- Our Angel

So happy to be- wed to Princess- Nikki!

Purred: Sat Apr 27, '13 2:52am PST 
Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, Sissy!

Purrs,
Augie

Mr. Sam - Angel- Dreamboat#15

Mommy's best- friend forever.

Purred: Mon Apr 29, '13 6:50am PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Baltster- 1990 ~ 2011

Winks, to the- ladies, Iz still- got it

Purred: Mon Apr 29, '13 10:32pm PST 
flowers

Skeeter - fly free- ♥

Yowl yowl yowl.

Purred: Tue Apr 30, '13 9:54am PST 
Thanks fur keeping me on thel purr list, Sissy! My most recent urinalysis from last week showed that no infection or crystals remain, but I'm skinny as a rail and now I've started peeing on the sisfur's bathroom floor. She's worried about that, although she's glad that at least I'm choosing a tile surface that's easy to clean and de-scent!

Purrs to all the other Furties who are feeling a little bleah, or even just a little cantankerous. laugh out loud

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri May 3, '13 9:08pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #322 - April 27-May3

Meow furts, we have no mew members this week, so how about a group nap in the spring sunshine?

Cat quote: "Surely the cat, when it assumes the meat loaf position and gazes meditatively through slitted eyes, is pondering thoughts of utter profundity... --Mij Colson Barnum"

One furt was in the spotlight this week: Taz was a Daily Diary Pick. Catgrats!

It's that time again, be sure to check out our Furts Of The Month this month and previous months!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Avail, Jacks, Joey, Kaci Sunshine, Natalie the NatCat, Sam, Skeeter and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.
Purrs are needed fur Samoa, she visited the vet and they think she has a tummy tumor.

We had 6 Birthdays to celebrate this week fur: Hobo is now 19, Miss Glory turned a meowvelous 20, Senna is now 19, Kaci Sunshine turned 17, Cleopatra Grace turned double 1's and Salem is now a teenager. We also had 10 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Missy, Snuggle, Spooky, Baby, Paul, Zeba, Freckles, Dudley, Chavi, and Dexter. We also have one Bridge Anniversary Remembrance fur: Mei Li.

We have 5 Birthdays to celebrate this week fur: Flower, Natalie, Howie, Cleoand Samoa. We have 4 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Niggie, Taffy, Sandy and Koko. We also have 3 Bridge Anniversary Remembrances fur: Isaac, Ginngie and Shortstop.

This week's fun cat fact:
It is a common belief that cats are color blind. However, recent studies have shown that cats can see blue, green and red.

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

Augie -- Our Angel

So happy to be- wed to Princess- Nikki!

Purred: Sat May 4, '13 4:27am PST 
Thanks for another great update, Sissy. Can you start adding my sisfur Perla to your "Furty ups and downs" section? She is very thin and frail.

Thank you,
Augie

Misha Angel

Misha Mouse- snuggle muffin

Purred: Sun May 5, '13 4:05pm PST 
I hope your sisfur feels better with all the furty purrs,Augie.
Thanks for the updates,Sissy party Happy cinco de Mayo every one party

(Page 263 of 289: Viewing entries 2621 to 2630)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  258  259  260  261  262  263  264  265  266  267  268  [Last 10 entry]