Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 252 of 287: Viewing entries 2511 to 2520)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  257  [Last 10 entry]  
Misha Angel

Misha Mouse- snuggle muffin

Purred: Sun Nov 18, '12 2:32pm PST 
Great job Sissy flowers

Mr. Sam - Angel- Dreamboat#15

Mommy's best- friend forever.

Purred: Mon Nov 19, '12 11:51am PST 
Thank you Sissy!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Baltster- 1990 ~ 2011

Winks, to the- ladies, Iz still- got it

Purred: Wed Nov 21, '12 1:37am PST 
Thanks Sissyflowers

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Nov 23, '12 8:45pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #299 - November 17-23

Meow furts, we have no mew members this past week, so how about a turkey induced group nap?

Cat quote: "I simply can't resist a cat, particularly a purring one. They are the cleanest, cunningest, and most intelligent things I know, outside of the girl you love, of course. --Mark Twain"

A couple of furts were in the spotlight this week: Severian was a Daily Diary Pick, while Gysmo is still Cat Of The Week. Congrats Furts.

Hope you've all caught up on our Furts Of The Month as a mew interviews with mew furts is fast approaching!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Avail, Gentleman Jack, Hooch, Jacks, Jacob, Joey, Kaci Sunshine, Macy, Natalie the NatCat, Sam, Sky and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.

This had 2 Birthdays to celebrate this week fur: Haley is now 15 and Morris turned the double 1's. We also had one Bridge Anniversary Remembrance fur Pippa, and one Birthday Remembrance at the Bridge fur Icebox.

We have 1 Birthday to celebrate this week fur: Xena Princess Warrior. We also have 3 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Peanuts, Pookie, Bogie and Felix.

This week's fun cat fact:
Purring does not always mean happiness. Purring could mean a cat is in terrible pain such as during childbirth. Kittens will purr to their mother to let her know they are getting enough milk while nursing. Purring is a process of inhaling and exhaling, usually performed while the mouth is closed. But don't worry, if your cat is purring while you're gently petting her and holding her close to you - that is a happy cat!

Purring that all our furty members who celebrated had a meowvelous Thanksgiving!

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

Jacks

I yowl,- therefore I am

Purred: Fri Nov 23, '12 9:29pm PST 
Thank you so much, Sissy! You are wonderful! big hug

Sugar ~- Sweet Angel

Sweet and Shy

Purred: Sat Nov 24, '12 11:54am PST 
Thanks for the pawsome recap, Sissy!

flowersapplauseapplauseapplauselittle angel

Thomas - brave- angel&hearts- ;

Mild-mannered- ninja.

Purred: Sun Nov 25, '12 10:35am PST 
Thank you Sissy! Turkey-induced naps are the best!

Chrissy- WhiteSocks- (Angel)

There's always- time for a nap

Purred: Sun Nov 25, '12 1:25pm PST 
Thank You Sissy!

I purr all the time. Someone picks me up and my purr-er get turned on. Mom loved when I lay down on her pillow. She can then put her ear against me and listen to my calming purrs.
cat on moon

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '12 9:36pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #300 - November 24-30

Meow furts, we have no mew members this past week, so how about a group nap to keep warm?

Cat quote: "When you're special to a cat, you're special indeed...she brings to you the gift of her preference of you, the sight of you, the sound of your voice, the touch of your hand. --Leonore Fleisher"

Hope you have all read our current Furts Of The Month interviews, two mew interviews with mew furts is almost here!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Avail, Gentleman Jack, Hooch, Jacks, Jacob, Joey, Kaci Sunshine, Macy, Natalie the NatCat, Sam, Sky and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.
Beatrice is having heart problems, she could use pawsitive purrs fur good test results.
In sad mews we lost a member this week, Entrechat gained her wings after feeling furty, sending purrs to her furmily.

This had 1 Birthday to celebrate this week fur: Xena Princess Warrior turned 15. We also had 3 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Peanuts, Pookie, Bogie and Felix.

This week's fun cat fact:
The cat’s back paw has 4 toes while the front paw has 5.

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

Jacks

I yowl,- therefore I am

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '12 10:09pm PST 
Thank you, Sissy. I especially like your cat quotes. Purrs and headbutts to Beatrice and Entrechat's family. hug

(Page 252 of 287: Viewing entries 2511 to 2520)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  257  [Last 10 entry]