Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 251 of 287: Viewing entries 2501 to 2510)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  [Last 10 entry]  
Skeeter - fly free- ♥

Yowl yowl yowl.

Purred: Sat Nov 3, '12 3:13am PST 
That's funny about the tap water, because that's the kind I like best - fresh and dripping from the tap! If there's water in a bowl it will sit there for a lot longer than 24 hours without me touching it.

Thanks fur a great update, Sissy! cheerapplausecheerapplause

Calvin ~- Knead On

Knead On ~

Purred: Sat Nov 3, '12 7:50am PST 
Thanks, Sissy!

hugway to golittle angelapplauseapplauseapplauseflowers

Baltster- 1990 ~ 2011

Winks, to the- ladies, Iz still- got it

Purred: Sat Nov 3, '12 10:28pm PST 
We are changing our water supply to rain water soon. It'll be interesting to see how that goes. No Chlorine yay!!! But then maybe bird poop.laugh out loud HUmmm
thanks Sissyflowers

Mr. Sam - Angel- Dreamboat#15

Mommy's best- friend forever.

Purred: Tue Nov 6, '12 6:20am PST 
Thanks Sissy!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Nov 9, '12 8:56pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #297 - November 3-9

Meow furts, we have two mew members this week, welcome to:
Tomasina
and Max

Cat quote: "A kitten is so flexible that she is almost double; the hind parts are equivalent to another kitten with which the forepart plays. She does not discover that her tail belongs to her until you tread on it. --Henry David Thoreau"

A couple of furts were in the spotlight this week: Phantom and Queen Tallulah were each Daily Diary Picks. Congrats Furts.

Remember to check out our Furts Of The Month this month!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Avail, Gentleman Jack, Hooch, Jacks, Jacob, Joey, Kaci Sunshine, Macy, Natalie the NatCat, Sam, Sky and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.

This had 3 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Sally Maria, Ludo and Pickles. And we also had 1 Bridge Anniversary Remembrance fur Morty and Sparky.

We have 3 Birthdays to celebrate this week fur: Bootsy, Phantom and George. We also have one Birthday Remembrance at the Bridge fur Misty.

This week's fun cat fact:
A cat uses its tail to maintain balance.

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

Macy Angel

Meow,meow,meow

Purred: Sun Nov 11, '12 6:32am PST 
Thanks for the update Sissy flowers And thanks for everyone who sent me purrs the last two weeks. I am just about were I was before my hospital stay.hug

Mr. Sam - Angel- Dreamboat#15

Mommy's best- friend forever.

Purred: Tue Nov 13, '12 7:34am PST 
Thank you Sissy!!!!

wavewavewavewavewavewavewave

Nelly ~ Bell- ~ May

Cat Of Many- Colors

Purred: Fri Nov 16, '12 10:15am PST 
cheer Sissy cheer

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Nov 16, '12 8:34pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #298 - November 10-16

Meow furts, we have no mew members this week, so how about a group hug nap to keep warm these cold days?

Cat quote: "Cats do care. For example they know instinctively what time we have to be at work in the morning and they wake us up twenty minutes before the alarm goes off. --Michael Nelson"

A couple of furts were in the spotlight this week: Henry was a Daily Diary Pick, while Gysmo is Cat Of The Week. Congrats Furts.

Hope you've all read the interviews with our Furts Of The Month this month, they sure are interesting!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Avail, Gentleman Jack, Hooch, Jacks, Jacob, Joey, Kaci Sunshine, Macy, Natalie the NatCat, Sam, Sky and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.
In sad mews we lost a member this week, Playful gained her wings after feeling furty, purrs to her furmily.

This had 3 Birthdays to celebrate this week fur: Bootsy and George turned 15, while Phantom is now 14. We also had one Birthday Remembrance at the Bridge fur Misty.

We have 2 Birthdays to celebrate this week fur: Haley and Morris. We also have one Bridge Anniversary Remembrance fur Pippa, and one Birthday Remembrance at the Bridge fur Icebox.

This week's fun cat fact:
There are more than 500 million domestic cats in the world, with 33 different breeds.

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

Calvin ~- Knead On

Knead On ~

Purred: Sat Nov 17, '12 8:42am PST 
Wowza, that is a lot of cats in the world!

Thanks for the update, Sissy - you rock!

flowershamster dancehappy dancelittle angel

(Page 251 of 287: Viewing entries 2501 to 2510)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  246  247  248  249  250  251  252  253  254  255  256  [Last 10 entry]