Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 245 of 293: Viewing entries 2441 to 2450)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  240  241  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  [Last 10 entry]  
Mr. Sam - Angel- Dreamboat#15

Mommy's best- friend forever.

Purred: Mon Aug 20, '12 11:47am PST 
Great job Pixie! You did real good!!!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Morris

Cat With 9-Lives

Purred: Tue Aug 21, '12 11:27am PST 
applauseapplause Pixie applauseapplause

PixieBelle- angel- ♥

pampered- princess

Purred: Fri Aug 24, '12 9:35pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #286 - August 18-24

Meow furts, I'm subbing for Sissy again, but she will be back next week!

We have no mew members this week, so how about a group nap in the sun?

Cat quote: "I'm aloof, I like to run around outside, but I also like to curl up in warm spots. I eat fish. --Megan Coughlin on why she'd make a good cat"

A couple of furts were in the spotlight this week: Eddy was a Daily Diary Pick twice, and Jeepurrs Creepurrs was Cat of the Day. Catgrats Furts!

Hope you've all caught up on our Furts Of The Month as a mew interviews with mew furts is fast approaching!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Bella, Hooch, Macy, Natalie the NatCat, Sam, Samsara, Sky and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.

In sad mews one of our members, Tabby had to leave for the Rainbow Bridge.

We had 1 Birthday to celebrate this week fur: Kiwi turned sweet 16. We also had 3 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Chloe, Ko and Mama Kitty as well as 3 Bridge Anniversary Remembrances fur: Faith, Callie and Bert.

This coming week we have Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Charlie, Black Jack and Smokey.

This week's fun cat fact:
A layer of extra reflecting cells which absorb light is responsible for the cat being able to see six times better than a human.

Take care everyfur! And have a great weekend!
from your temporary furnalist, PixieBelle

Calvin ~- Knead On

Knead On ~

Purred: Sat Aug 25, '12 8:28am PST 
Good job, PixieBelle!

I'm glad we're finally getting pmail sent to our email again. I hope those fleas are gone for good!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Perla -- My sweet- angel

Cat of Mystery

Purred: Sat Aug 25, '12 7:52pm PST 
Thanks for a great post, Pixie Belle!

Purrs,
Perla

Purred: Mon Aug 27, '12 10:48am PST 
Thanks Pixie!!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Aug 31, '12 8:16pm PST 
Olde Furts - Edition #287 - August 25-31

Meow furts, we have no mew members this week, so how about a group nap together fur the long weekend?

Cat quote: "It doesn't do to be sentimental about cats; the best ones don't respect you for it. --Susan Howatch"

One furt was in the spotlight this week: Avail was a Daily Diary Pick. Catgrats Furts!

Hope you have all read our current Furts Of The Month interviews, two mew interviews with mew furts is almost here!

In health mews this week, continued purrs fur: Bella, Hooch, Macy, Natalie the NatCat, Ollie, Sam, Samsara, Sky and Xena Princess Warrior as they each deal with furty ups & downs.
Extra purrs are needed fur PixieBelle, Kaci Sunshine and Phantom who ae feeling very furty right now.

We had 3 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Charlie, Black Jack and Smokey.

We have 5 Birthdays to celebrate this week fur: Daisy, BJ, Lucy, Joey and Tigger. We have 5 Birthday Remembrances at the Bridge fur: Frankie, Baltster, Princess Furgy, Flick and Tansey's Fancy.

This week's fun cat fact:
If your cat is near you, and her tail is quivering, this is the greatest expression of love your cat can give you. If her tail starts thrashing, her mood has changed --- Time to distance yourself from her.

Many thank mews to the lovely PixieBelle fur covering me the last two weeks.

Take care everyfur!
from your angel furnalist, Sissy

Macy Angel

Meow,meow,meow

Purred: Sat Sep 1, '12 6:43am PST 
Thanks for the great update Sissy. And for keeping me on the purr list.flowers

Ginngie~prec- ious angel

Got Milk?

Purred: Sat Sep 1, '12 7:58am PST 
I realize we're not that active here, but it would be nice if you actually acknowledged my brofur Chip.

Edited by author Sat Sep 1, '12 8:03am PST

Purred: Mon Sep 3, '12 6:16am PST 
Thanks Sissy!

applauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplauseapplause

(Page 245 of 293: Viewing entries 2441 to 2450)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  240  241  242  243  244  245  246  247  248  249  250  [Last 10 entry]