Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 2 of 293: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Fiesta Cat - Sweet Angel

Party on!!

Purred: Sun Mar 4, '07 7:30pm PST 
Sissy, You did a beautiful job!!!!! way to go

Baby (Dec.- 1987-Dec.- 2007)

Wingin' It

Purred: Sun Mar 4, '07 7:40pm PST 
Aw, Sissy, thanks! I'm gonna pig out!

Miles

Chill out!

Purred: Tue Mar 6, '07 10:34am PST 
Great column, Sissy!
applause

And thanks for the shout - out!

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri Mar 9, '07 8:11pm PST 
On the members front let's welcome our only new member this week Murray

We lost a member this week, Shamus crossed over and is now an Old Furts Angel watching over us. But I'm sure that fellow Old Furts members Willow and Bill did a great job welcoming him. And as a nice tribute Shamus was one of Tuesday's Diary of the Day picks, now more kitties got to know him.

Cybil received her tests results, and she has good news...
well, sort of. Her thyroid is high so she will start taking her medicine 2x a day, this should help to slow it down and help her put on a little weight.

We sure do have pawpular members here, our very own Scooter has been corralled 100 times!

There have been some great chatting this past week, some great posts about some health posts like sneezing, dental treats and bathing. Arnold P. also gave advise about a great way to wake up from mommy kisses.

Catster has a new contest for all the gals; the Babes in Blue. Info can be found in the forum http://www.catster.com/forums/Plus_Fun/thread/384985

Another photo stroll is in the works as well called For your eyes only http://www.catster.com/photos/tags/For your eyes only
And of course Calvin was shamelessly flirting with the girls, like Anne and Ellie. He says he doesn't like all the mushy stuff, but to some of us that sounds a little fishy...

Ok, I'm going to pause here for a little nap... And no Calvin I'm not going to take a nap to dream of you. Oh silly Calvin... I mean if I were looking for a fellow I think I would follow Cybil's lead and find myself a younger fellow not a fellow Olde Furt! MOL

zzzzzzz

Edited by author Fri Mar 9, '07 8:14pm PST

Purred: Fri Mar 9, '07 8:15pm PST 
Yawn. Stretch. That was a good nap....ok now where was I?

Once again more mysteries are upon us, this time a white rosette giver who has been named the White Shadow is leaving nice messages. Olde Furts are suspects again. Calvin 'tried' to sniff around for clues... And the always humorous Baby made a joke about his 'sniffer'... and later another one on Scootie.
There are also clover rosettes being given by the Lucky Leprechaun...although this one on a smaller scale as it seems to be one rosette being passed around.

Have you Olde Furts noticed in between your own naps how great some of our members look in green? So many are getting into the St-Patty's day spirit...maybe in the next week more of us will get all greened up.

And another sad mews to report, this weekend is Daylight savings time which means we put our clocks ahead one hour, this sad mews means we lose one precious hour of nap time. I know Calvin is devastated...

What a week it has been...I agree with Tyler, the Olde Furts group sure has been active, some have even woken up from their nap to post (Hi Aldo & Max) All this buzz must be spring, (get it buzz as in bees cuz they come out in spring) or maybe just more catnip for us all (with my bad humour it probably is just too much catnip)...

Edited by author Fri Mar 9, '07 8:20pm PST

Anne (Always- an Angel)

Don't bother me- brat...(small- humans)

Purred: Fri Mar 9, '07 8:30pm PST 
Excellent work Sissy!!!! Thanks!!!

Love,
Sagan, Anne, Ginger and ^Bill^applauseapplausesnoopy

Arnold P.- Sweetie Boy- Forever

Sweetie-boy

Purred: Fri Mar 9, '07 8:36pm PST 
WOW, SISSY! shock

I didn't think anyone saw my post about Mommy kisses! big grin red face

Thanks for noticing! applause wave dancing

You're the BOMB! laugh out loud cheer cloud 9

Purred: Fri Mar 9, '07 8:45pm PST 
Oh Arnold, I guess I was the only one not napping then...

Calvin ~- Knead On

Knead On ~

Purred: Fri Mar 9, '07 9:02pm PST 
Great job Sissy! applause

You must have been a secretary before you retired and became an Olde Furt!

laugh out loud

Thanks for the update! wave

Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Fri Mar 9, '07 10:44pm PST 
Another great one, Sissy! applause

hail

(Page 2 of 293: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]