Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 12 of 291: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  [Last 10 entry]  
Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Sat May 19, '07 11:39am PST 
Arnold, you are always fun & have silly furriends to match (remember Moose?) We find you entertaing and silly & we love you for it!

Purred: Sat May 19, '07 11:42am PST 
Oh and Arn, I see your posts on Calvin's shoutbox.. your a silly & fun Olde Furt! I tease cuz I love!

Fiesta Cat - Sweet Angel

Party on!!

Purred: Sat May 19, '07 2:31pm PST 
Thank you Sissy!!! I haven't been on Catster as much (Mom's fault), and you've helped me catch up on what I've missed! Purrrrrrrrrs, FC

Arnold P.- Sweetie Boy- Forever

Sweetie-boy

Purred: Sat May 19, '07 4:19pm PST 
Oh, Sissy, you're so sweet. We macho guys like to think of ourselves as amusing or funny, but "silly" kind of threw me off. red face red face red face red face red face

I know you love me...you know how? 'Cause I love you, too! wave

Isaac - 1/18/1991 -- 5/5/2008

How do I look??

Purred: Sat May 19, '07 5:34pm PST 
Devine recap as always Miss Sissy! Um....dey are rumors...lies ju know...ze girl ez on catnip!

Arnold, ju are un shameless flirt! big grin

Arnold P.- Sweetie Boy- Forever

Sweetie-boy

Purred: Sat May 19, '07 8:19pm PST 
Emphasis on SHAMELESS! red face red face red face

But I am all about my dude pals! You're one, Isaac! wave

Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Wed May 23, '07 8:26am PST 
Where have I been? thinking I don't see any comments from me this week.

As always, I read your recap several times -- because I enjoy it so much and, uh, because I'm verrrry furgetful. This time I furgot to leave a comment. frown

You da best, Sissy! dancing

Purred: Fri May 25, '07 9:21pm PST 
Meow about a slow week at Olde Furts...in facts it was so slow that we have no new members... So then I will meow a big hello to all members. By the way we now have 130 members!

Catgrats to Lucky Boo for being chosen diary of the day again this past week with none other than Dave.

One thing all us Olde furts do so well and have in common is napping... I think we all do such a pawsome job at it. We meowed a little this week about our favorite nap spot, here is a list of those who shared:
Snuggle has a cat napper in the window
Peaches loved her 25 year old, thread bare chair in her living room
Fiesta Ca of course can be found in his Amazon box
Scooter loves her faded sofa that stays in the sun most of the day
Macaroni has a window seat
Cybil looks oh so cute in her pink princcss bed
Alaidh can't chose between her heated bed & new tent
Simon has his chocolate box or many cat bed
Cookie prefers a beaten up box
Tyler has his cat only chair (and a lovely ode to go with it http://www.catster.com/cats/368565/diary/A_top_cats_tails/313852 )
Muffin is just loving a sunny driveway these days
Thomas got back his porch
Pixiebelle has her plastic box in the computer room

FYI - There is a photo contest for Daddy's Day, so if you are interested in entering here are the rules: 1 photo per pet, must include pet with dad/brother/grandpaw, no photoshop, and tag your photo We Love Dad 07. Good luck!

Some fur mentioned Catster addiction in a message this week, I'm with Scootie on this one, no idea what you are meowing about. I mean just cuz our mommy's would rather help us with our pages, pmail and group events rather than housework, homework, making diner or laundry does not make it an addiction.

I have not heard of any member in need of purring, so that is pawsome mews!
Truman, any updates on your 3 years old cousin Cody? There has been no update since he came out ok from surgery. Is he home? Did you receive info from the biopsy?

We had no members birthday this past week, and only one upcoming birthday for this week! So lets remember to wish Sagan a Happy 10th on May 31st!

Have a happy & safe Memorial Day Weekend to our members who celebrate!

Take care everyfur!
from your furnalist, Sissy

PS - Scootie I'm all for a MeMe forum within our group!

Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Fri May 25, '07 9:52pm PST 
I'm not going to be late praising you for another great recap this week, Sissy. Wonderful job! Love your humour -- notice I spelled it with the second "u" in it? (I'll try to remember to start the Forum for memes tomorrow. It's my bedtime now!)

Thanks, Sissy! applause

Sagan

Where's the- beef? ...or- chicken, or tuna

Purred: Sat May 26, '07 8:23am PST 
Great recap as usual Sissy!! Thanks so much!! I was sleeping most of the week so missed much of...well...everything!! I love you guys!

SAganapplausedancingsnoopy

(Page 12 of 291: Viewing entries 111 to 120)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  [Last 10 entry]