Weekly Olde Furts Column

(Page 11 of 291: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  [Last 10 entry]  
Cybil ~ A- Beautiful- Angel

Love and Kisses

Purred: Sat May 12, '07 5:36pm PST 
Oh puleeezzz Scooter, you're not that shocked! After all, your the one who started it all. Showing all the boys your nakedness. eek

It's hard to believe there are so many Olde Furts living so long. I love it! applause Sometimes my mom and dad think I'm going to outlive them. Not sure if that's a compliment or not. thinking

My toe socks are washed and smelling Downy soft again. I feel foot loose and fancy free! Don't ever forget OF's, it's very important to keep your extremities warm.

Sissy, you look lovely as always, just lovely, and of course your writing skills are top notch. cheer

Arnold P.- Sweetie Boy- Forever

Sweetie-boy

Purred: Tue May 15, '07 5:35pm PST 
Calvin,

I have gal pals! But I AM a dude kind of guy now, man! (But I have to admit the ditching Catster thing hurts.) cry

Telling everykit I am a nudist isn't flirting, it's FACT! laugh out loud

Wow, am I ever glad the Zoom Groom fixed Scootie's bootie!!!! cheer

Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Wed May 16, '07 8:03am PST 
I have some more hunks of fur sticking out on my bootie now (they just appear all of a sudden!), so Mom will get those with the Zoom Groom, and I hope that's the END of it! big laugh

Sissy, here's an update on Henry that I found in the Forums. He said in part:

"Thank you all so much for your continued purrs. They are paying off, and to this day i have not had another seizure. I am feeling generally well and trying to get in to mischief ."

The Forum is Get Well Soon >Purrs needed for my dear friend HENRY (page 4): HERE

Isaac - 1/18/1991 -- 5/5/2008

How do I look??

Purred: Wed May 16, '07 10:06am PST 
Outstanding recap Sissy!

I know I'm a 'lil late reading it, but I am, after all und Olde Furt!!

Also, dear Sissy sister, velcome to the House of Drool dahhhhlink! Vay to go Arnold P. for gift of ze Zoom Groom....did you eat ze ears before ju give it away?

big laugh

Kee-sees,
xxx
Isaac

Sweetie-boy

Purred: Wed May 16, '07 11:19am PST 
No, Isaac! I TRIED, but Mom snatched it away before I could get a good tooth hold! laugh out loud

Sissy (love- you angel- girl)

Adorably cute &- spoiled!

Purred: Fri May 18, '07 9:52pm PST 
Hello to all you Olde Furts, it has been pretty slow on the members front again this week...let's all welcome our new members:
Fluffy
AC
In sad news, the same week we gained her as a member we also lost her, sweet Peaches was with us a short time, but we will remember her beautiful bright eyes.

Our own Miss Max was Cat of the Day the same say she celebrated her 20th birthday. I would meow that that is pawsome.

Catgrats to Simba for being chosen diary of the day twice this past week. Other famous OF diary writers this week were Nigel and Lucky Boo. Also Isaac's little sister was DotD too and I hear she was spreading rumors about him...

No weekly update on nekked bellies to report this week, how sad... Does this mean the end of it?

For those of us wondering about Sagan & his family - I have some updates. Poor Anne was bitten on her foot and now has a swollen paw, she was taken to the vet's and got an antibiotic shot, pills and cream to help her paw. Her "spells" are better, and she has not had one in two weeks. The non furry ones are recovering from being sick but are still feeling yucky. I definitely think they still need some purring, so maybe we do a group purr for them.

There is a photo contest for Daddy's Day, so if you are interested here are the rules: 1 photo per pet, must include pet with dad/brother/grandpaw, no photoshop and tag your photo We Love Dad 07. Good luck!

Our admin Truman is asking us to purr for his 3 years old cousin Cody who has a tumor. He's not on Catster but his pic is on his brother's page. You can also leave purrs here: http://www.catster.com/forums/Get_Well_Soon/thread/408396
We have a bunch of great members with many common furriends, it is nice to see that we can get together and purr for them as a group.

This week in messages went silly, or should I meow our Mom's did with their silly quotes! But we love them... I noticed some Olde Furts changing their names & reinventing themselves. Humm must be what the 'kids' are doing...
Does any other fur wonder who is silly-er, Arnold P or his friends? Or is it just me because me makes me giggle?

We had some members celebrating this past week, Max turned 20, Toulouse turned 12, and Taz turned 18 - WOW

Oh my, we have no upcoming members birthdays for this week... I guess that means we get to catch up on our naps!

Take care everyfur!
from your furnalist, Sissy

Alaidh - my little- angel

The only real- cat is a grey- cat!

Purred: Fri May 18, '07 10:32pm PST 
Should I post a picture of my fluffy belly now?? Hee!

I'm wondering about the Fathers' Day contest...I don't have a dad, but I do have some pictures of me and my grampa. I'm just wondering if his face has to be in the picture because I'm not sure he wants his picture on the internet.

Edited to say thanks for the recap!!

Edited by author Fri May 18, '07 10:32pm PST

Cybil ~ A- Beautiful- Angel

Love and Kisses

Purred: Sat May 19, '07 3:59am PST 
Great weekly review Sissy dear. cheer

I'm so glad we were able to meet Peaches, even if only for a short time. Her mom must be missing her terribly, but know we are thinking of you and your loss. frown

Arnold P. . . .he is one silly guy! But I love him! big laugh

Anne, here's hoping everyone in your family is feeling better this week! No more illnesses or medications! Dr. Mom must be exhausted!!

To everycat else, it's less than 2 weeks until June! Summer will be here before you know it, that's when we can all start showing some nekkedness again. big laugh

Sagan

Where's the- beef? ...or- chicken, or tuna

Purred: Sat May 19, '07 7:37am PST 
Hey Sissy,

Great Re-Cap, as usual!! Thanks so much!!

Cybil, I am not shaving anything voluntarily, I just am not going to do it....*blushes at thought, nips tail in anxiety*

Love,
Sagan and the gang

Sweetie-boy

Purred: Sat May 19, '07 8:30am PST 
shock What did I say that was silly??? cry

red face Boys aren't SILLY! shock

(Page 11 of 291: Viewing entries 101 to 110)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  [Last 10 entry]