Newcomers Lounge (Chair)

(Page 81 of 83: Viewing entries 801 to 810)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  [Last 10 entry]  
Frederic- Chopin

Bright eyed &- bushy tailed

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 10:44pm PST 
Great, Macy! I love fireplaces! Meowmi hardly ever builds a fire in the one at our house any more :-(

PixieBelle- angel- ♥

pampered- princess

Purred: Sat Jan 26, '13 10:44am PST 
Welcome Frederic! My Furt family and I remember Felix and Fanny fondly, and I especially admire your tolerance in opening your home to the ongoing parade of foster and rescue rascals. My Mama does rescue too, and I know adjusting to rowdy newcomers with strange habits and manners in one's home can be quite trying. You are a most gracious gentleman, and you will always have a refuge from the madness here in Olde Furts. welcome

Frederic- Chopin

Bright eyed &- bushy tailed

Purred: Sun Jan 27, '13 1:38pm PST 
Thanks, PixieBelle!
I'm happy to meet a fur who remembers Felix & Fanny! smile
They pop down now and then fur a visit, but it's not like having them here efurry day, of course - I do miss them, and Junior too. frown It's weird being the elder fur of the house - some days I still think I'm three months old!
kitty

Lillian

Our Sweet Lilly- Belle

Purred: Sun Mar 10, '13 8:53am PST 
Hello All! My name is Lillian, and my wonderful heartthrob, Phantom, invited me to join. Thank you! This is such a lovely group. I don't feel old at all here!!!!! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

Skeeter - fly free- ♥

Yowl yowl yowl.

Purred: Sun Mar 10, '13 12:40pm PST 
Hi Lillian! It's great to meet you! welcome

Misha Angel

Misha Mouse- snuggle muffin

Purred: Sun Mar 10, '13 3:35pm PST 
And you look young and purrty too Lillian.welcome

Phantom -- Dreamboat #- 113

King of my- domain

Purred: Mon Mar 11, '13 4:32am PST 
Hello my sweet...I see Dashy is here too! Welcome to both of you!welcomewelcome

♥- Bella- ♥

I\'m married to- Tucker!!!

Purred: Mon Mar 25, '13 12:56pm PST 
Hi everybody! I heard that I should stop in here and introduce myself. I am Bella and I just turned 10 today! I am from Wisconsin and am the oldest cat in my house. I have three siblings: Mufasa, Little Coqui and Chica. I'm happy to be here, as I hear this is a fun group to be in.wave

Joey

I'm big, I'm- bad, but I am a- real mush!

Purred: Thu Apr 4, '13 2:30pm PST 
Hi everyone - I am Joey and I was invited to join the group today. I am an Olde Furt - 14 years young and recently diagnosed with CRF. I have a little sisfur Phoebe but she is way too young to join. Thanks for the invite!

Taffy, angel- girl- ♥

Protected by- Bast

Purred: Fri Apr 5, '13 8:31pm PST 
Hi Joey! It's good to meet you. We have a bunch of members who have experience with CRF, so you're in good company here. If you have any questions about your condition you can check out our various health forums, including several on CRF and related issues like nausea. Or we're always available for support on those days when you're just not feeling so great - and fun on your good days! happy dancehappy dance

(Page 81 of 83: Viewing entries 801 to 810)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  [Last 10 entry]