Newcomers Lounge (Chair)

(Page 6 of 82: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Elsa, - Sweet Angel

Forever Flirt

Purred: Fri Jun 22, '07 1:18pm PST 
I am Elsa, full name is Elsa Eloisa Goblina. I looked just like a lion club, perhaps Elsa from "Born Free," when I was a kitten, but I acted like Eloise at the Plaza with a dash of goblin! Still do! Try to keep young by hissing at my housemate who is too young and foolish to join this group.

Wally♥Forever Loved

Sophie\\\'s- Forever Love

Purred: Sun Jun 24, '07 2:30pm PST 
*Wally tiptoes into the room. Stops, look around and sees Elsa!
Goes to give her a big hug. Feels much better now.*
First I must apologize, I recently joined but I haven't been here to introduce myself. I am not a rude kitty and so many of my friends are here in this group so please forgive me.
I have been adopted by this wonderful bunch of kitties as their mascot.
I am only 4 years old but mom says I am an old soul.
I love this place and I feel so much at home here. Thank you for loving me back
hug
Wally

Apollo Cream- (Deeply- Missed, N

I Hate Mondays!

Purred: Tue Jun 26, '07 8:55pm PST 
waveHi! My name is Apollo. I am 10 years old, soon to be 11 next month. Glad to see so many other older cats!

♥Lizz- ie♥My- Angel

I love you,- Lizzie!!!!

Purred: Wed Jun 27, '07 10:09am PST 
Hi, I'm Lizzie. I just had my 20th birthday on June 10th but I am still basically a kitten, according to my mom. Thank you so much for inviting me to be in your group! I like to meet other sexy seniors! Meow!

Bubba

Purrrr.....

Purred: Mon Jul 2, '07 6:48pm PST 
I thought I posted a hello. See, I'm such an old man that this catputer thing confuses me.

Thank you Wally, for the invite. I'm a crabby old man. I only like to sleep, snuggle and eat these days. I especially dislike company over, and I'm not real fond of my little brother.

I look forward to making more e-kitty friends as I'm not real fond of real live Kitty friends.

Back to my nap. Again, thanks for the invite

Bubba

Miss Wuss ~ Forever Loved

Don't you touch- me!

Purred: Fri Jul 6, '07 5:05am PST 
Hi, my name is Wuss (but I'm not really) and I am 15 years old! I would like to thank the regal Wallingford for inviting me to this esteemed group.

A few things about me: I am a daddy's girl. I have super-soft fur. Dad loves it when I get it all over his face! I have hyperthyroid and mom keeps coming at me to medicate me with ear cream! Better than pills though so I do not protest too loudly.

I look forward to meowing with you all! kitty

Mr. Sam - Angel- Dreamboat#15

Mommy's best- friend forever.

Purred: Sat Jul 7, '07 9:39am PST 
Hi I am Mr. Sam, I am 11 years old. A few things about myself, I love to sleep, I love my boxes - mom has one in each room for me, and I hate loud noises, especially thunder!

This seems like such a great group of kitties, I am very happy to be a member of this group!

Purrs,
Mr. SAm

♥Ange- l- Gizmo&hearts- ;

Mama's Boy

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 4:26pm PST 
Hi, I'm Gizmo and I'm new too....though I already posted on a few other threads....

I'm 16 1/2 and I've been with my mom for my entire life (except for the first few days!). I've had lots of health problems in the last few years, and am taking three different medicines right now, plus subQ fluids, vitamins and supplements. I hate Apollo and Merlin. Particularly Apollo because he fights with me. Merlin is little, so I'm not worried about him. I don't mind Oscar. He's kind of cool.

I'm a total mama's boy and a big baby. I was always a really friendly and good natured kitty, but I've gotten a bit cantankerous in my old age--esp now that these youngsters are running around.

I'm hanging in there, though. I know I'm mommy's soul kitty. I'm the first pet she ever had (though, really she is the first pet I ever had! She is a pretty good servant, though so I let her pretend she's in charge)

♥Osca- r♥

Got food?

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 4:38pm PST 
I'm Oscar and I'm new too. I'm Gizmo's brother. I am a big, sweet and mushy boy, unless I'm at the V-E-T! Boy do I hate being messed with---especially by people that I don't know! Mom had me in for a dental and I was.....difficult. I was even worse the time before that, when they took blood from me. Everyone was surprised because they were used to Gizmo and Apollo, who are 'good' at the V-E-T.....I think they are just wimps---they put up with whatever the humans dish out....

Giz is ok. He's old and cranky, but we are sort of friends. I mostly ignore the whippersnappers, and they don't mess with me, too much.

I'm a low-maintenance kitty. I don't need all those medicines like the others. I am very loving and affectionate, but on my terms. When I'm in the mood, I will curl up on mom's back, or next to her on her pillow. Sometimes I let her cuddle me like a big teddy bear. I have a deep and rumbly motor-purr, but a squeaky little meow.

Anyhow, thanks for letting me join your group (and thanks for Gizmo, since he was too rude to say thank you).

It will be nice to hang out with civilized kitties.....those young 'uns are a menace--ungrateful, disrespectful and rude.....it's a disgrace!
Hrumph!!!

Elsa, - Sweet Angel

Forever Flirt

Purred: Tue Jul 10, '07 4:39pm PST 
Dearest Gizmo, Now that you've joined Olde Furts I'm sure you'll feel better. We nap and doze and amuse each other. I am new to the group too, and I feel years younger. Funny, isn't it, that having so much fun with the old furts can make one feel good again? I hope you stay in touch. Elsa

(Page 6 of 82: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]