Newcomers Lounge (Chair)

(Page 2 of 82: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Baby (Dec.- 1987-Dec.- 2007)

Wingin' It

Purred: Sat Mar 3, '07 6:13am PST 
Happy Birthay, Miles! And welkommen!dancing

Casey - Forever- Loved RIP

The Year of the- Casey Cat!

Purred: Sun Mar 4, '07 9:17pm PST 
Happy Birthday Miles.....and many, many miles to go!

Boris, In- Loving- Memory

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Purred: Tue Mar 13, '07 10:55am PST 
Hey all! I'm Boris and I'm new to the group. Just joined up today.

Since my sister and littermate, Natasha, crossed the bridge last year, I am the only old one in the house, unless you count the human mom and dad, who are ***whispers: over 40!***

I'm constantly confronted by all this youthful energy from Sam, Abby, and even the stupid dog. Makes me tired just watching them. Fortunately for me, the mom and dad people realized early on that Sam was just too much of a pain in the butt for me to endure on my own, so they adopted Abby as a way of drawing Sam's fire. It worked like the proverbial charm! Now when I see Sam getting fed up with Abby pouncing on HIM, I can just sit back and chuckle silently. Revenge is indeed a dish best served cold.

*goes back to sleep* kitty

Cybil ~ A- Beautiful- Angel

Love and Kisses

Purred: Tue Mar 13, '07 5:11pm PST 
wave Welcome Boris! So nice to meet you! I hope you'll enjoy our group, we sure are active for an older bunch wink

Boris, In- Loving- Memory

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Purred: Tue Mar 13, '07 10:06pm PST 
Thanks, Cybil. Nice to be here.

Kiwi- I Adore Zack

Missing Zack,but- love is forever

Purred: Wed Mar 14, '07 4:38pm PST 
Hi all,
My name is Kiwi. I will be 11 in August. I'm a DSH and I live in Maine. My parents had the gall to adopt 2 GIANT kittens much to my chagrin. I should not have to deal with them. They have the nerve to try to play with me , and they eat my treats. I call them giant as they are Maine Coon kittens, and at 9 months the boy - evil Loki -is like 2 1/2 times my size and the girl Maggie is almost twice my size. They have an odd fascination with my tail...
Enough griping from me..
I am delighted to be here with like minded felines. I've been at catster for about a month now and having a fine old time, made some nice buddies too. I look forward to getting to know you all!
wink Kiwi

Kiwi- I Adore Zack

Missing Zack,but- love is forever

Purred: Wed Mar 14, '07 4:38pm PST 
Hi all,
My name is Kiwi. I will be 11 in August. I'm a DSH and I live in Maine. My parents had the gall to adopt 2 GIANT kittens much to my chagrin. I should not have to deal with them. They have the nerve to try to play with me , and they eat my treats. I call them giant as they are Maine Coon kittens, and at 9 months the boy - evil Loki -is like 2 1/2 times my size and the girl Maggie is almost twice my size. They have an odd fascination with my tail...
Enough griping from me..
I am delighted to be here with like minded felines. I've been at catster for about a month now and having a fine old time, made some nice buddies too. I look forward to getting to know you all!
wink Kiwi

Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Wed Mar 14, '07 5:56pm PST 
Hi Kiwi and Boris. wave

Great introductions! Nice to meet both of you and have you join all us other Olde Furts.

Fiesta Cat - Sweet Angel

Party on!!

Purred: Wed Mar 14, '07 6:01pm PST 
Hi Kiwi. Hi Boris. I sent friend requests your way!!!

Cybil ~ A- Beautiful- Angel

Love and Kisses

Purred: Thu Mar 15, '07 2:36pm PST 
Hi Kiwi!

Hey, you're from the next state over from me! But it's still a long way from your house to mine, even if our states aren't very big wink

We're sending out a friend request right away cheer Welcome to Catster and the Olde Furts! dancing

(Page 2 of 82: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]