Tuesday Pizza Party (relocated)

(Page 6 of 2085: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Bill (moved- on)

Have a- slice of- pizza!

Purred: Tue Jan 23, '07 7:31pm PST 
Goodnight, FC!wave

Lucy

Hey you! Smell- my butt!!

Purred: Tue Jan 23, '07 7:32pm PST 
Well, Xander, that's bound to happen! Us girls can be pretty irresistable sometimes. But you are certainly welcome to set up here! You know this is a partying bunch of cats and dogs, and it might take a couple of weeks to catch on, but you could get a pretty good gig going here!

Lucy

Hey you! Smell- my butt!!

Purred: Tue Jan 23, '07 7:35pm PST 
Xander and Bill, sorry to be party poopers, but Colby, Jack, Pony Boy, Buster and I are going to have to pack it in! 5:40 comes early for mom. Thanks again for the pizza and tuna juice. I hope we'll do this again very soon. You guys make EXCELLENT pizza!

Xander

Xander - Here we go,- Steelers!

Purred: Tue Jan 23, '07 7:37pm PST 
Yeah, some of our friends from other groups might come by! Next week more people will be able to plan on it!

See you all later though! Thanks for coming! wave

Darby- (09/2000 - 04/29/2013)

Who me?

Purred: Wed Jan 24, '07 1:46am PST 
Oh I love love love love pizza. But we can't play at night.

Would you guys save me some leftovers. I come by in the morning to play. Mommy says no playing at night. confused

Darby

Big Bad Baby- Twinkle

You want ME to- BEHAVE????!!!!

Purred: Wed Jan 24, '07 12:02pm PST 
'Zere enny Pizza left?

I mice-elf prefur Pounce pizza, but (droolz) enny type of Pizza will do!!!

Bill (moved- on)

Have a- slice of- pizza!

Purred: Wed Jan 24, '07 5:43pm PST 
Hey don't worry cats! I have a special stay-hot pizza saver that keeps pizza fresh and hot so late arrivals can have warm tastey pizza too!

Boogers

Tiki Cat should- be illegal, it's- so GOOD

Purred: Thu Jan 25, '07 10:28pm PST 
Aww DANG! I missed the pizza! My bros and I are new here but we'll make it to the next one!!! I LOVE PIZZ!!!!! cheercheer

Bill (moved- on)

Have a- slice of- pizza!

Purred: Tue Jan 30, '07 5:53am PST 
*puts on his chef hat and fires up the oven*

I betcha there's going to be a lot of cats and dogs in for Pizza Night! I'll be pre-baking some crusts for a crispier finished perfect pizza!

I think I have to go out for some toppings too, so I'll have ANYTHING ANYCAT might possibly want!

Including spiders!

Bill (moved- on)

Have a- slice of- pizza!

Purred: Tue Jan 30, '07 3:23pm PST 
Woot! Got lots of toppins in:
Pepperoni, sausage, chicken, ground beef, shrimp, tuna, catfish, lobster, minnows, anchiovies, ham, pork, mushrooms, rabbit, spiders (several types), mouses (non magic), various cheeses, oregeno, catnip, whatever else any cat (or dog) may want!

(Page 6 of 2085: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]