Tuesday Pizza Party (relocated)

(Page 5 of 2085: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Fiesta Cat - Sweet Angel

Party on!!

Purred: Tue Jan 23, '07 7:11pm PST 
My typist is getting sleepy. I meant, the "Natural Life" sounds too healthy. Have you tried Natural Life? (I didn't mean to ask if you've tried junk food--I'm sure you've tried that!!)

Buster- (Angel Baby)

Open another- can, I don't- like that one!

Purred: Tue Jan 23, '07 7:13pm PST 
I like some of the Iams...the salmon and the ocean fish and sometimes the beef. I think a couple other flavors, but I can't remember which. I've not heard of the Natural Life.

Listen, at your age, whatever you will eat with lower phosphorus is going to be just fine! I like some of the Science Diet flavors, salmon, of course...MOL!!! I like the Purina chicken and rice, I like some of the Wellness foods. If I really won't eat, she gives me Fancy Feast and sometimes even Friskies! But the Friskies is TRUE junk food...MOL!!

Xander

Xander - Here we go,- Steelers!

Purred: Tue Jan 23, '07 7:13pm PST 
Blade is fine tom!
There are pizzas ready, and special orders always welcome.

I've got CN Lemonade, CN Ale, and our speciality "tuna water"!
For those of you that don't know, they put water in tuna cans, and the twolegs pour it off. But Bill & I have a collection device to save it and we bottle it for cats to drink!

Buster- (Angel Baby)

Purred: Tue Jan 23, '07 7:15pm PST 
I'll take a little tuna juice, Xander! Mom pours that on my food sometimes to get me to eat.

Fiesta Cat - Sweet Angel

Party on!!

Purred: Tue Jan 23, '07 7:15pm PST 
I love Fancy Feast. Junk food is the best! She doesn't think I know this, but she's got some Fancy Feast in the cabinet. She said I felt skinny, and then I heard Dad say something about me getting some of that after I get my Pepcid tomorrow.

Xander

Purred: Tue Jan 23, '07 7:20pm PST 
*pours Buster a tuna water*
Here you go, my good tom!

Lucy

Hey you! Smell- my butt!!

Purred: Tue Jan 23, '07 7:23pm PST 
Blade IS a fine tom, isn't he? *giggles* he's my furman and I think he's just the greatest. May I have a little of that tuna juice too? Thanks, Xander and Bill. We really appreciate you setting up your pizza night here. If you want to have it every Tuesday, we can ask Oliver to post it, then we can remind everyone on Tuesday during the day that we'll have pizza night.

Buster- (Angel Baby)

Purred: Tue Jan 23, '07 7:28pm PST 
*high fives FC* way to get yourself some Fancy Feast! I had some tonight with some Evangers Whole Mackeral and Gravy mixed in. Mom's sure it's probably high in phosphorus, but I only had a little. It was WAY yummy!

Fiesta Cat - Sweet Angel

Party on!!

Purred: Tue Jan 23, '07 7:29pm PST 
G'night all! I'm going to go home and sleep on my Boogie Mat. Mmmmmm sleeping with the aroma of catnip all around me. That's almost better than my Amazon box.

Xander

Purred: Tue Jan 23, '07 7:29pm PST 
Yeah, we tried to do the party at the Tom Cats, and it's a fine venue, but sometimes Toms meet nice girls (like you) and quit hanging out there! laugh out loud

(Page 5 of 2085: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]