Miss Muppet We'll Miss You!!!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Blade- (2000-2010)

BE RESPONSIBLE,- SPAY AND NEUTER!

Purred: Wed Jan 17, '07 12:35pm PST 
We're sorry you're leaving the group. If you are ever at a loose end and want to drop by Tabby Hall, like Stony and Oliver said, you can always rejoin as a member.wave

Saavik

It's a really- good thing I'm- cute!

Purred: Wed Jan 17, '07 5:44pm PST 
*sniff sniff* shrug I remember how welcome you made me the night of my first TT party (that special night when I met Joey too). I was so nervous 'caus ei was still a youngin' and new to the group. You are a great great kitty and good role model for kittens like Bastess and Louis PK. We all hope to be a fabulous as you are!

Please, please, PLEASE consider at least being just a member! We don't wanna loose contact with you!

Live Long and Prosper,
Saavy kitty

Nemo (until- we meet- again)

What\'s for- dinner

Purred: Wed Jan 17, '07 10:00pm PST 
Wouldn't it be nice if we could turn back time? I'd like to go back to the day I got your invitation to join a really cool new group called Terrific Tabbies...

Take care of yourself and your mom, Miss Muppet. Maybe one day we can go on a trip together in our harnesses and try to reach for the Craters of the Moon?

wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave wave

Tiramisu

I love you, - feed me!

Purred: Wed Jan 17, '07 11:06pm PST 
Dearest Missy,

I am so happy for you about your business, which I know will be so very successful! I'm sad though because I can't even imagine Tabby Hall without you. You are the heart and soul of the Tabbies; our fearless leader who guides us with love, creativity, and openness. You have welcomed tabbies with open paws and have made us all feel special. You have changed my life so much. I was such a shy kitty who hid from new cats and new experiences but when I joined Tabbies, it was you who first believed in me. Because of you I have come to believe in myself. I never thought I would be driving horses on a hayride or sailing on the sea but you made all that possible. I was so honored to be invited to Terrific Tabbies and I feel blessed to have you as a dear friend. I hope you choose to stay around, at least for special occasions. You will always be in my heart and you will always be my special friend. Much love, Tiramisu

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2