JANUARY BIRTHDAYS PARTY AT TABBY HALL 1/6/07

(Page 1 of 70: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
OLIVER

MY TAIL IS- FLUFFIER THAN- YOURS!

Purred: Thu Jan 4, '07 10:09am PST 
Thanks to Cally Ann's suggestion, we will hold our January Birthdays Party on Saturday 1/6/07. Cally Ann's furguy, Spencer has a birthday on 1/12 but C. A.'s typist will be off doing something (what could be more important?) so we'll celebrate this Saturday. It will be an all day event with FOOD.

Come and celebrate the Birthday Tabbies!!

OLIVER

Purred: Thu Jan 4, '07 10:18am PST 
You can read all about the party here and in the TT Events posting. Be sure to bring a present, wrapped, that you just don't know what to do with. We'll have a Present Pile and everytabby will get to pick a present to take home. The purrfect way to keep those cat hats and cat clothes moving...

Food will be potluck - bring your favorite party food to share.

Blade- (2000-2010)

BE RESPONSIBLE,- SPAY AND NEUTER!

Purred: Thu Jan 4, '07 10:24am PST 
Wooo-Hoooo! *starts flicking through wardrobe to find an outfit*

Spencer...Fo- rever Loved

Eating grass is- great

Purred: Thu Jan 4, '07 10:42am PST 
My furgirl suggested this? How sweet is that! I am so excited. I hope everyone comes.

Ms. Tiger- Woods :)

Always smack a- dumbdog when- they're down

Purred: Thu Jan 4, '07 4:50pm PST 
Oh, what am I going to wear?!?!?

WAAARRRRRDROOOOOB!!!!!

Samantha- Sashay

I am not- fat...I'm poofy

Purred: Fri Jan 5, '07 7:10am PST 
Hmmm what to bring? *goes through piles of unwanted gifts* candlesticks? Nah....singing fish?...

Spencer...Fo- rever Loved

Eating grass is- great

Purred: Fri Jan 5, '07 8:40am PST 
I am going to bring some City Chicken. I promised Ravi and Boxie I'd bring it to one of our parties. Better head off to the grocery store - let's see pork, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, oil, flour, little skewers.....

OLIVER

Purred: Fri Jan 5, '07 9:08am PST 
Oooooh, the Present Pile is already sounding good. Mom got us this gigantic stuffed mouse - I mean 2 feet long from nose to tail - that has a sissal back for sharpening our claws. It is terrifying!! Now if I can just figure out how to wrap that thing!

OLIVER

Purred: Fri Jan 5, '07 9:09am PST 
What do you think about posting pictures of what you are putting in the Present Pile?? in the group photos section of the TT homepage.

Stony

Squirrel- Eliminator- Wonder Kitty

Purred: Fri Jan 5, '07 5:30pm PST 
*Stony and Bastess bring in their presents for all the kitties*

For each January birthday kitty.....a large, overstuffed pillow (about 1' x 1') filled with the finest Peruvian catnip! It's AAA rated! Thanks to Tigga for helping us snag the nip!

(Page 1 of 70: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]