Is there a 12-step program for this?

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Tue Nov 7, '06 7:31pm PST 
Mommy and I love Catster. Sometimes we go on in the morning, before Mommy goes to work! If Mommy could, I bet she would log on for a few secs at work, but their computer won't let her! There are times when we have to yank ourselves away so Mommy can get some sleep! We sometimes come on, just to get pmails after she gets home from work, and we love LLS! The lastest I've ever stayed on was about 1:30 AM, and the earliest I've gone on is 7:30 AM!
I need Catsterholics Anonymous!

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Tue Nov 7, '06 7:49pm PST 
MOL Squeaks!! My human has been naughty at work and snuck on a couple times. Heehee!!

Sasha

Big Kitty

Purred: Tue Nov 7, '06 8:00pm PST 
My mom sneaks on at work sometimes, too, just for a second... She can't help it - she has to check pmail, then the Cat of the Day and Diary of the Day pics, then Group stuff, then Forum stuff... That's what her lunch break is for, right?

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Tue Nov 7, '06 8:17pm PST 
Right-o Sasha!! smile

Dr. Morris- Excalibur- Jonathan

Fast & Furry

Purred: Tue Nov 7, '06 8:18pm PST 
I used to be a super Catsterholic.Now,I'm just a normal Catsterholic(is there such a thing?),but with my humans own business,we have less time to get on Catster :'(

Edited by author Tue Nov 7, '06 8:20pm PST

Leo

Not enough time- in a day!

Purred: Tue Nov 7, '06 9:25pm PST 
I prefer the SUPER catsterholic!!! Mom is starting her own thing now too Morris and she sat me down to tell me I may not be able to be on AS much--I told her she was crazy!! So, we compromised--I just can't be on more than once during the daytime hours!! But, my name is Leo and I am an addict--I can't help it!!

Cheyanne

♥ Simbas Lucky- Wife! ♥

Purred: Sun Nov 12, '06 7:59pm PST 
*sigh* and it does get lonely....