Have You Ever Broken Anything?

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 29)  
1  2  3  
Fungi, BH

Zoom-Zoom-Zoom- Zoomiiieeesss!!!

Purred: Tue Aug 21, '07 8:42am PST 
I've broken all kinds of small things. The worst was when I took the door off the old entertainment center. All the hoomans were watching tv and I wanted to play! The doors on it were open and I took off across the room and WHAM! knocked the door half off the hinges. They had to go and get a new one. Hey, I demand attention! When they tell me to settle down, I say "Yeah, right!". The words "Settle down" are not in my vocabulary!!

Munky

I'm kneady

Purred: Thu Aug 23, '07 5:50pm PST 
A couple of weekends ago, my mama was out with friends, and when she came home she saw the remains of an unbreakable Corelle bowl on the kitchen floor. laugh out loud I must've been up on the counter (where we jump to when it's feedin' time) nosing the bowl around in an attempt to get my "prey" to the floor. I do that a lot. Usually, Mama remembers to take the dishes off the counter, but she forgot this time . . . The really funny part is that, the next day when she was washing dishes, another bowl slipped out of her hands and landed in the exact same place as mine did. applause Weird, huh?

Felix

You cannot keep- me inside! I- will escape

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 10:33pm PST 
Have I ever! I have recently aquired the ability to break windows! I have broken 3 so far. One in the dogs room, one in the hallway and one in my moms room. She and dad were mad but I was just trying to get some fresh air before it gets cold out. I have also broken dishes, glasses are my favorite, and pictures if they get in my way to lay down somewhere

Fungi, BH

Zoom-Zoom-Zoom- Zoomiiieeesss!!!

Purred: Fri Sep 14, '07 11:58am PST 
My brother Herc has broken 2 doors and a bathroom wall. I can't say that I've been THAT bad! I did break the gazebo that covers the hot tub though. It has sides that zip down...kinda like a bug screen thingy. I chewed 3 sides...At least I left one side intact! Oh and I chewed up my gramma's pressure washer hose and power cord (mommy borrowed it and had it wrapped up all nice and neat so that she could take it back to her mom and I got to it while she was at work.

Sable - ~Love you- Always~

Ride the Wild- Wind

Purred: Sun Sep 23, '07 6:53pm PST 
I knocked the TV down from the dresser once when I was chasing after this tasty looking fly! I blamed my housemate for it though. serves him right for walking in there as I was leaving, and as my human mom was coming to investigate. :purrr:

Sable - ~Love you- Always~

Ride the Wild- Wind

Purred: Wed Sep 26, '07 9:27pm PST 
I don't know how I managed this one, but today I knocked over a ceramic glass from the cabinet and it fell and broke and got shards of glass all over the humans' dinner! Oopsie..

Duke

Southern Charm- straight from- the Farm!

Purred: Sun Jul 19, '09 2:47pm PST 
Being the counter surfer I am I have had the pleasure of breaking pleanty of things. shrug

I couldn't name them all if I tried. big grin

Plus I've eaten things, chewed things, Ripped things, shredded things, Cleared areas with my pendulum tail, Pulled plugs out of walls with my teeth and body. blue dog

I've even learned to open doors and have pulled out a six pack of long neck bottles of beer twice out of the fridge. Once with the box and placed them perfectly up right and once bottle by bottle. cloud 9

There is no end to my mischief way to go

Madison

HEY HEY...LOOK- AT ME...LOOK AT- ME!!!!

Purred: Mon Aug 31, '09 7:21am PST 
I like to eat my moms clothes if she leaves them on the floorshrug .....and her phone chargers too.That thing needs to die, it goes off way to much!laugh out loud

Duke

My sweet boy

Purred: Thu Sep 24, '09 9:25am PST 
I have! I have broken mommy's blinds in her room by standing on them.

That's the only thing I have broken recently. Mommy is mad at me for doing it though because she doesn't want people who walk by the house looking in her room. She says she is going to buy new one anyway so Maybe I am doing a good thing. But why does she yell at me when I am on them?

when she buys new ones I will have to be a good Boy and not destroy them!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 29)  
1  2  3