Please Purray For Us

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Sunrise

The- Chemists's- Assistant-

Purred: Fri Jul 28, '06 5:23pm PST 
This thread can be used if one of our humans is sick or needs purrayin fur anything. I'll post updates about my mommy here. Feel free to ask questions or whatever.
This thread can also be used for any cats that need purrayin for. (I thought specifically of Buddie for this)

Sunrise

Purred: Fri Jul 28, '06 5:29pm PST 
Latest Update: Mommy is sick ( from not taking her normal medicines, just a stomachache and headache mostly ) but other than that is doing fine. She has an ultrasound for checking her tummy on tuesday and something to help the doctors see how long it takes her to digest her food, on thursday. She will be off of everything except hormones, and something the doctor prescribed (neither of us can remember the name ) until friday. Then on monday she has a PH test that will last 24 hours. She will go to the doctor in the morning, get a tube in her throat, and come home and keep a journal until the next day, when she will return to the doctor. (I am beginning to hate this doctor crud) More on how that works later. Does anybody want an update after next tuesday or should we wait until next thursday or even monday the 7th when the tests are done? The latest we will now more is September 14th when mommy has an appointment with the doctor that did her endoscopy. (Urg) Love To All, SK

Tess: by Laurel

hello to- all

Purred: Fri Jul 28, '06 7:31pm PST 
Dear SK,

Please write an update about your Mommy as often as you can. We all worry about her and want to know what's going on.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you,

Tess

Fortitude

The world is my- oyster!

Purred: Fri Jul 28, '06 7:37pm PST 
SK-

Sure hope your Mommy is feeling better soon!

Puurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Fortitude

Edited by author Fri Jul 28, '06 7:37pm PST

Tabitha

I'm the smart- twin!!!!!!

Purred: Fri Jul 28, '06 8:22pm PST 
Hi SK. We're sorry your mommy is so sick. We will send lots and lots of purrayers!!
Love Tabby and Zoe

* Bubbie * 2003~2006

My Shadow

Purred: Fri Jul 28, '06 9:31pm PST 
Please keep us posted on your Mommy , it's scary when they get sick !!!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Bubbie

Sunrise

Purred: Sun Jul 30, '06 6:38am PST 
Hey All;
Tess: Thanks so much fur writing. We don't know anything new except that the medicine the doctor gave mommy seems to be working. smile
Fortitude: Mommy is already feeling a little better, but not quite enough to not know something is still going on.
Tabby And Zoe: Hey girls, thanks for your purrayers. Mommy continues to get better every day.
Bubbie: It is scary! Mommy is in bed a lot or watching tv. *Yawn* Nanna says mommy is getting better though.
*Everyone* Thanks again, your purrayers seem to be working so far. I'll write more on tuesday, when mommy has the ultrasound fur her tummy. Kisses and Hugs to all, SK

Hopper

Get outta my- space!

Purred: Sun Jul 30, '06 10:16am PST 
SK,
Please let your mommy know were are keeping positive thoughts for her! Update us as often as you can okay!

♥ - Sock - ♥

Baby Boy!!!!

Purred: Sun Jul 30, '06 11:57am PST 
Hello Sunrise!!!

Wondering how is your Mommy doing?? We give her all our support & prayers. Take care of Mommy

Purrs & Meows
Sock & Ashlye

♥ - Sock - ♥

Baby Boy!!!!

Purred: Sun Jul 30, '06 11:57am PST 
Hello Sunrise!!!

Wondering how is your Mommy doing?? We give her all our support & prayers. Take care of Mommy

Purrs & Meows
Sock & Ashlye

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]