Tell us about yourself!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Edgarina- Ballarina

I am simply- tolerating you,- you know

Purred: Mon Jul 3, '06 7:57pm PST 
I borrowed this iea from my tabby sisters "Terric Tabbies" site. You copy and paste ths quiz below and tell us a little something about yourself! It's fun!!

1) Your Name:

2) What kind of collar are you wearing?

3) Night on the prowl or in by the fire?

4) Sports hero or rock star?

5) If you had a theme song, what would it be?

6) Dry or wet food?

7) Chicken or fish?

8) Ever been in a fight?

9) Catnip?

10) Favorite look-out spot?

11) Mice or birds?

12) Do you like rides in the car?

13) What is your favorite thing about yourself?

14) What do you do when it thunders?

15) Care to share an embarrassing story?

Edited by author Mon Jul 3, '06 7:57pm PST

Edgarina- Ballarina

I am simply- tolerating you,- you know

Purred: Mon Jul 3, '06 8:01pm PST 
1) Your Name: Edgarina Ballarina

2) What kind of collar are you wearing? Red Safety

3) Night on the prowl or in by the fire? Night on the Priwl Baby

4) Sports hero or rock star? Rock Star

5) If you had a theme song, what would it be? HmmmmDoncha ws your girlfriend was hot like me?

6) Dry or wet food? Dry

7) Chicken or fish? Both!!!!

8) Ever been in a fight? You bet! Gotta keep those tabbies in line he,he,he

9) Catnip? Yes please!!!

10) Favorite look-out spot? Front window

11) Mice or birds? Birds

12) Do you like rides in the car? Not really

13) What is your favorite thing about yourself? My sense of humor...by Tortietude

14) What do you do when it thunders? Hide

15) Care to share an embarrassing story? I once climbed in the fridge, mom didn't see me and closed the door! Luckily she had taken milk out and put it back as soon as she was done! Boy did I get scolded for that!!!

Rainbow ~- Happy in- Heaven

Mommy's Guardian- Purr-Angel

Purred: Mon Jul 24, '06 7:04pm PST 
1) Your Name: Rainbow Missy (Missy is only if i'm bad)

2) What kind of collar are you wearing? Blue Solid

3) Night on the prowl or in by the fire? On my mommy's bed!

4) Sports hero or rock star? Country Star

5) If you had a theme song, what would it be? Must get back to you on that.

6) Dry or wet food? Both, mostly wet.

7) Chicken or fish? Fish, all I ever eat is water creatures.

8) Ever been in a fight? Lots with my sister, Several with neighbor cats and one or two with mommy. (including lotsa hissing, some scratching and yes, even one bite.

9) Catnip? No thanks, got fish?

10) Favorite look-out spot? Under Nanna's car or director's chair in mommy's room.

11) Mice or birds? Haven't seen mice in a while, birds are ok, but got lizards?

12) Do you like rides in the car? Heck No!

13) What is your favorite thing about yourself? My bee-utiful coat!

14) What do you do when it thunders? Hide under the guestbed.

15) Care to share an embarrassing story? Nope, well ok. I once went under a swing with my three humans on it. Dumb Rainbow! That's how I broke my leg. (This was several years ago)

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Wed Sep 20, '06 8:42pm PST 
) Your Name: Squeakers

2) What kind of collar are you wearing? Lightish blue with a gold tag and a little house thingy that tells about my microchip

3) Night on the prowl or in by the fire? No fire, just on top of condo or running around meowing

4) Sports hero or rock star? Sports hero, I love to run and jump hurdles!

5) If you had a theme song, what would it be? My Girl, Mommy sings it to me all the time

6) Dry or wet food? Dry with semi-moist treats once in awhile

7) Chicken or fish? Chicken!! Turkey's good too

8) Ever been in a fight? Only with a dog, and there just was a lot of hissing by me and nothing from her, she wasn't trying to hurt me, she just was in our apartment! Reason enough!

9) Catnip? No Thanks. Cheez-Its or Aquari-Yums, please

10) Favorite look-out spot? On top of my condo

11) Mice or birds? mice. Rattle mice!

12) Do you like rides in the car? No way Jose!

13) What is your favorite thing about yourself? My two-tone nose

14) What do you do when it thunders? Wake up from my nap, look up and around, then go back to sleep

15) Care to share an embarrassing story? Well, it's a tie between me pulling the emergency cord in the bathroom in the middle of the night and freaking Mommy out, or having Grandma give me a bath in her sink. . . on Mother's Day weekend. At one time it was the cord thing, especially since after that episode, Mommy wouldn't let me in the bathroom alone for six months, and she was so mad at me that she wouldn't pet me for at least two days! But that bath scene was truly humiliating, and I wasn't even at home! Grandma and Mommy had to see me at one of my worst moments! Thank goodness that shutterbug of a Mommy didn't get any pictures!

Cali

Bug eyes, run &- hide

Purred: Sat Sep 23, '06 11:14am PST 
1) Your Name: Cali

2) What kind of collar are you wearing? Hot Pink

3) Night on the prowl or in by the fire? I am strickly an inside kitty. Outside is way too scarey.

4) Sports hero or rock star? neither?

5) If you had a theme song, what would it be?

6) Dry or wet food? dry

7) Chicken or fish? I like both, but rarely get fish. My Mama cooks chicken for me and my big Sis every week. We get it as special treat.

8) Ever been in a fight? Just play fighting with my sister Meme

9) Catnip? Never tried it.

10) Favorite look-out spot? Out of the kitchen window

11) Mice or birds? I like to watch birds, I've only seen one mouse when one of my siblings brought a baby one into the house. Mama got rid of it so fast I hardly had a chance to see it.

12) Do you like rides in the car? No! The only time I've been for a ride in the car Mama took me to that awful place called the vet.

13) What is your favorite thing about yourself? My markings, Mama says I have purfect markings

14) What do you do when it thunders? I hide under Mama's bed.

15) Care to share an embarrassing story? Oh no, it would be to embarrassing!

Lydia (my- daughter's- cat)

Quiet one

Purred: Mon Sep 25, '06 7:27pm PST 
1) Your Name: Lydia

2) What kind of collar are you wearing? Cheeta tie on

3) Night on the prowl or in by the fire? In by the fire, I don't like going outside.

4) Sports hero or rock star? Rock star

5) If you had a theme song, what would it be? Crazy

6) Dry or wet food? Dry usually, wet when we get our special treat.

7) Chicken or fish? Either

8) Ever been in a fight? Only with my brother and sister-playing. Except when they first came in MY house. I was here first. How dare they think they could come and take over MY house?

9) Catnip? Love it, love it, love it. Got any for me??

10) Favorite look-out spot? Window in the dining room-it's big and I can see all the birds.

11) Mice or birds? Toy mice to play with and real birds to watch and wish I could chase them. But I don't LIKE to go outside. I guess I will just dream about them.

12) Do you like rides in the car? Yes. Will go anywhere. I would like to sit in the back window, but grandma insists on keeping me in a carrier.

13) What is your favorite thing about yourself? I'm sooooo soft. And I'm tiny so I can hide anywhere I want to .

14) What do you do when it thunders? Snuggle with my mommy. If she is at school or just not home, I will hide in her pillows.

15) Care to share an embarrassing story? Can't think of one. If anything it would be maybe scaring my mommy. She was afraid I got out of the house the other day, but really I was hiding in the kitchen cupboard. I can't help it somebody closed the door while I was checking out what was in there.

Jewel

Treat me like- the princess I- am

Purred: Wed Jun 6, '07 4:26pm PST 
1) Your Name: Jewel

2) What kind of collar are you wearing? Its one of thoes ones that opens if it gets stuck on something its magenta with like a lepoard print on it

3) Night on the prowl or in by the fire? a lil of both.

4) Sports hero or rock star? Rock Star

5) If you had a theme song, what would it be? "i feel pretty " from West Side story

6) Dry or wet food? Dry

7) Chicken or fish? either

8) Ever been in a fight? I play fight with my brother-from-another-mother Harley sometimes

9) Catnip? mommy doesnt allow me to have it because i get mean and use my claws on anyone or thing that comes near me... i get all paranoid too

10) Favorite look-out spot? back window

11) Mice or birds? Birds

12) Do you like rides in the car? Not really

13) What is your favorite thing about yourself? I make for a great princess

14) What do you do when it thunders? It hasnt happened since i moved into this apartment in March

15) Care to share an embarrassing story? More embarassing for mom than me. But on day #2 of me living here mom was holding me and the resident cat , harley, came in the room and i jumped up and grabbed mommys face with my sharp claws and slid down. Mommy had huge scratches on her face and was going out to dinner with dad that night. everyone must have thought daddy did that to her. I felt soo bad. luckily they werent deep and they healed pretty quick. Its funny now because ive never scratched her since then and im such a mush ball.

Calli

Captain of the- USS Voyagpurr

Purred: Wed Sep 12, '07 2:36pm PST 
Calli
2) What kind of collar are you wearing? My collar is blue with a bell on it. (this is my 6th collar)

3) Night on the prowl or in by the fire? Ooohhh.... probably on the prowl but mom would make me take the fire, she want me in at night. unless there was snow, then I would stay at the fire.

4) Sports hero or rock star? Can I pick both?

5) If you had a theme song, what would it be? Hmmmmm... that's a toughie. Well, i don't know, have to look into that!

6) Dry or wet food? WET!!!!

7) Chicken or fish? FISH!!!! can i have trout?

8) Ever been in a fight? With a pellet gun, I had a bullet stuck in my ear for months. But no, I just boss the other kitties in my neighborhood around.

9) Catnip? DUH!!!

10) Favorite look-out spot? Trees, anywhere high.

11) Mice or birds? Can I have both? Actually i catch chipmunks and birds, not mice.

12) Do you like rides in the car? Absolutley NOT!

13) What is your favorite thing about yourself? I am a good athlete, I have never injured myself, and I can leap to great hights.

14) What do you do when it thunders? Well, for one thing I come insied. But if I'm inside and there is a sudden loud one then I will run under the bed, and then into mommmy's lap.

15) Care to share an embarrassing story? Um... I don't really have anything to embaressing. One time I slipped on the wood floor when I was a kitten, slid into a chair, got up and tried to run agian, slipped AGAIN and ran into the couch. Then i hid and pouted.

Tiger - In Loving- Memory

Lil Princess

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '07 6:19am PST 
I borrowed this iea from my tabby sisters "Terric Tabbies" site. You copy and paste ths quiz below and tell us a little something about yourself! It's fun!!

1) Your Name: Tiger Lynn

2) What kind of collar are you wearing? None

3) Night on the prowl or in by the fire? On the prowl! Even at my age! MOL

4) Sports hero or rock star? Umm, rock star!

5) If you had a theme song, what would it be? Loving you

6) Dry or wet food? Both

7) Chicken or fish? Hmmm, both

8) Ever been in a fight? No

9) Catnip? Where? Where?

10) Favorite look-out spot? On the back of the couch

11) Mice or birds? Birds

12) Do you like rides in the car? YES!!! I help Daddy drive

13) What is your favorite thing about yourself? My colors

14) What do you do when it thunders? Nothing

15) Care to share an embarrassing story? I can't think of one right now.

Calli

Captain of the- USS Voyagpurr

Purred: Sun Nov 4, '07 8:05am PST 
1) Your Name: Calli

2) What kind of collar are you wearing? Blue with a shiny blue bell and my tag.

3) Night on the prowl or in by the fire? On the prowl in the summer, by the fire in the winter. I HATE snow.

4) Sports hero or rock star? Sports hero, I'm very athletic

5) If you had a theme song, what would it be? dunno

6) Dry or wet food? WET!

7) Chicken or fish? can I have both? If not the fish

8) Ever been in a fight? yup

9) Catnip? OH YEAH!!!!

10) Favorite look-out spot? anywhere high

11) Mice or birds? can I have both?

12) Do you like rides in the car? NO WAY!!!

13) What is your favorite thing about yourself? Me? Um, everything???? I'm not sure what is my FAV about me so...

14) What do you do when it thunders? run and HIDE!!!

15) Care to share an embarrassing story? nope, it's really just all kitten antics

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2