Which do you prefer? Kitchen or bathroom faucet?

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  
Gogees- Golden- Gabrielle

Purred: Wed Sep 27, '06 10:48am PST 
The bathroom faucet! I especially like the bathtub one so I can splash in the water.

Cesare

The Prince

Purred: Thu Oct 19, '06 1:55pm PST 
Bathroom faucet. Mommy always runs the water on me to try to get me out of the sink and it's always a struggle because I like drinking the water but I also like getting wet. I also HAVE to play in the bathtub after Mommy takes a shower. Sometimes I even get in while she's taking a shower.

Damien

Dami~Mr. Nosey

Purred: Sun Oct 22, '06 7:02pm PST 
I like the bathtub.Mom gets mad if I try and drink from the kitchen sink.I try and get in the shower with my Mom all the time.

Cleopatra

PsychoKitty

Purred: Sun Oct 29, '06 8:02pm PST 
Definitely the bathtub in the master bathroom!

Meekay

PsychoKitty

Purred: Sun Oct 29, '06 8:04pm PST 
The other cats in my family and I prefer to have "pool parties" around the tub, of course.

Adler

Purrbox

Purred: Sun Oct 29, '06 10:21pm PST 
Bathroom faucet, paws down!

Freud

Is it time to- eat yet?

Purred: Sun Oct 29, '06 10:22pm PST 
Bathroom sink faucet is the only way to go.

Princess

Let me have a- few licks of ice- cream

Purred: Sun Oct 29, '06 10:23pm PST 
I always use the bathroom faucet. It's simply the best.

Ashley

The most- constant thing- in mom's life

Purred: Mon Nov 6, '06 4:29am PST 
Oh yeah the bath tub is the bomb. Mom fills it to just were I get my paws a little wet.

When I was a kitten I fell in a tub full of water. MOL!

Sometimes I sit on the sink while mom is sleeping. I will sit there until she wakes up. She can see my tail from her bed. I like it when the faucet tinkels or she puts it on full blast. I perfer tepid water. Cold water hurts my old teeth.

Ashley

The most- constant thing- in mom's life

Purred: Mon Nov 6, '06 4:31am PST 
Oh yeah the bath tub is the bomb. Mom fills it to just were I get my paws a little wet.

When I was a kitten I fell in a tub full of water. MOL!

Sometimes I sit on the sink while mom is sleeping. I will sit there until she wakes up. She can see my tail from her bed. I like it when the faucet tinkels or she puts it on full blast. I perfer tepid water. Cold water hurts my old teeth.

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4