Long Island (Nassau/Suffolk) Furbabies!

Sophie Love

I love my- Daddy!

Purred: Sun Apr 16, '06 9:31pm PST 
What part of LI are you from?!

Ducky

Professor- Duckworth

Purred: Tue Apr 18, '06 4:39pm PST 
I'm acting as spokescat for my family. We're from Seaford, south shore Nassau Co. But then, you've been here Sophie and Chloe!

Sophie Love

I love my- Daddy!

Purred: Tue Apr 18, '06 6:07pm PST 
Yea. I was picked up off the street in Wantagh at about 8 months old. I used to be a Hobo but decided a life on the street wasn't for me and decided it was time to find a forever home.

Chloe was adopted from North Shore Animal League at about 7 weeks. She was so cute that our Meowmie decided she must go home with her. Our Bubbie (aka grandma) thought Chloe was just as cute as our Meowmie did until Chloe pooped on her!! HAHAHHA. Silly Chlobo.

Sasha

IF IT MOVES,- ATTACK IT

Purred: Sat Jul 15, '06 10:55pm PST 
we are from Westbury, I was found in a parking lot with 3 of my littermates. My siblings all got homes too. Not with me thought, I gots lots of fuzzy friends here to play with here.

Diesel- ♥

It's My birthday- today!!!

Purred: Wed Aug 2, '06 1:39pm PST 
Right now i live in queens but me, mommy and goliath are moving to Bellport (the nice part) in an apartment with daddy. My mommy used to work at north shore animal league a few years ago.

Snuggles

Where's the- Q-tips?

Purred: Mon Aug 7, '06 3:37pm PST 
Hi everyone! I live in Bethpage...

In Loving- Memory of- Taz

Woo Woo

Purred: Tue Oct 24, '06 9:25pm PST 
I'm in Massapequa!

Ming

I didn't do it

Purred: Tue Dec 26, '06 3:34pm PST 
I am in West Hempstead with my sister, Lola!

Halie [At- the Bridge]

Purred: Sat Jan 13, '07 11:24am PST 
my owner is in the process of getting a new apartment so thats to be determined.

Edited by author Tue Jan 16, '07 12:06am PST