The Birthday Bash!

(Page 1 of 361: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Truman

My Heart Belongs- to Marina

Purred: Sun Apr 9, '06 5:42pm PST 
This is the official birthday party room! It looks great - should hold even the largest crowd. We'll take it!

*Truman looks around at the large ballroom. There are several large, round tables with white table cloths, a huge hardwood dance area, and even a stage with a podium. Oh - a huge, crystal chandelier....Truman smiles*

Gysmo,- (Always in- my heart)

Miranda, my love

Purred: Tue Apr 11, '06 9:49am PST 
COOL! This is a fantastic room. I can't wait for the 1st Birthday!

Jacques

Fiend #2.

Purred: Wed Apr 12, '06 8:40pm PST 
Might I suggest you check that the chandelier is securely mounted... all that cat swinging, ya know! he hee

Truman

My Heart Belongs- to Marina

Purred: Thu Apr 13, '06 5:39pm PST 
Excellent idea Jacques! We cats are known to get a little wild at these parties!!!

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Fri Apr 14, '06 4:44am PST 
what a beautiful room,, looks like all have done a wonderful job decorating... lots of fun today.... Bluie... oh I smell cat nip, fresh catnip

Squeakers- (Gone Too- Soon)

Furever my love

Purred: Fri Apr 14, '06 3:26pm PST 
Happy Birthday to all birthday kitties. Just popping in before I leave for Grandma's!

Daisy

The Bacon Queen

Purred: Fri Apr 14, '06 3:52pm PST 
*peeks in*

Scooter ~- Our Angel

It's all about- 'The Scootster'

Purred: Fri Apr 14, '06 4:33pm PST 
*tiptoes in, leaves two notes, one for Daisy, one for Ray, on the center table. Both notes have a bold HAPPY BIRTHDAY written on them, and an apology: "I'm sorry I may not be able to get back to attend your party later. I'll try to be here, but if I can't, I hope you have a great time!" . . . signed, Scooter*

Azurine- Ambrosia

I DID NOT DO IT

Purred: Fri Apr 14, '06 4:47pm PST 
Happy Happy Birthday to Daisy and Ray.. Our time is a little different so I may not get back later. Bear and I love the room and we know you are going to have lots of fun... we are leaving treats and gifts... oh does this look like so much fun... we has to go to our grammy.... Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you.. Happy Birthday Dear Daisy and RAy , Happy Birthday to you...love Bluie and her sissy Bear

BOO BOO-MAMA- MISSES- YOU10/2/06

ALWAYS IN MY- MAMA'S- HEART-6/7/93-10/- 2/06

Purred: Fri Apr 14, '06 6:27pm PST 
OK, JUST A FEW MORE DECORATIONS TO DO AND THEN IT'S DONE!

*gets out of his kitty mobile with a bouqet full of blue, pink, yellow and green Balloons and a BIG BAG of a few more decorations to put up.*

Ummmppppphhhhhh!!! I need to hold on tight so these don't fly away!!! And I need to hurry inside so I don't fly away!!! whoa!!!

(Page 1 of 361: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]