GO!

Weapons-grade poo smell

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with cats. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 2 of 6: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Lacey

Backflips are my- specialty!

Purred: Fri Jan 28, '11 4:28pm PST 
Bumpurr I am SURE they fart and you just don't know it! laugh out loud I would love that if they did that to the judges. What a kodak moment that would be! dancing
[notify]

Alexis Rose

who needs tv- when you have- cat

Purred: Fri Jan 28, '11 5:43pm PST 
speaking of cats farting and poopie explions. u have just reminded of a story that my cat alexis did when she was younger. when alexis was a kitten we had taken her for her very first vet vist and shots at her vet. after she was done i put her back in her carrier and her sisfur nellie was in middle of being exaimend by the vet. out of nowhere i hear loud noise and i turned around and looked alexis who was sitting in her carrier and she was farting and then she let a out a huge poop right in her carrier. the vet ended up having to clean carrier for us. and that was in the exam room too and the vet heard it too. they were asking for a stool sample and alexis gave it to them right there in the vets office.
[notify]

Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Fri Jan 28, '11 6:05pm PST 
laugh out loudapplausebig laugheeklaugh out loud
[notify]

Penn & Teller

Masters of The- Multiverse

Purred: Fri Jan 28, '11 6:39pm PST 
well I knew I could draw out some kitties from the cat tree who have been there done that with the farts! I ended up calling the vet back today after Smokieboo told me about the other parasites. The vet told me to get another stool sample and bring it in. The drive over got pretty rough by the end because it was 73 degrees down here today confused
Anyway I get there and the vet nurse could smell it immediately. Her words were "oh god that's NOT normal I'm sorry you've had to live with this." Believe you me, after living with my husband's snarky remarks of "you know catsh*** smells get over it!" it was actually a breath of a fresh air to hear that my kittens atomic poo stink wasn't in my head!
So she took my little plastic baggie with "Penn & Teller's Atomic Stinky Poop" written on it with a little kitty drawn on it and assured me they were looking for two more not so common parasites and some other bacteria.

kittykitty
[notify]

Pandora Rose

That's Princess- Pandora Rose

Purred: Fri Jan 28, '11 11:04pm PST 
My Poop stinks too I think. Whenever I go Mommy and Daddy run for the hills until I cover? Then they comeback with their Faces covered with their shirts and scoop right away.
My sister(littermate) stool sample came back with giardia so I was treated for it also. My sample had some roundworms in it but I was dewormed a few days before. The dr treated us both for both things and I came back with two clear poop samples.
Mommy and Daddy still run sometimes but it is usually for a few days after I have been wormed. I have one more deworming to go next month. The dr is deworming me every other month until I am 6 months old. Mommy has been contemplating starting me on Prozyme since my poop is alittle soft. She's going to talk to the dr first.
I also only eat EVO wet food and am slowly being taken off royal canin kitten dry food. applause
[notify]

Penn & Teller

Masters of The- Multiverse

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 6:35am PST 
Last night I was awoken by Penn dropping a deuce in the litterbox so gnarly I had to scoop it at 3:30 am. So I guess it was nightmorning whatever I dunno in any case... No one...NO ONE should have to meet that fate. Good lawd. Mol
[notify]

Lacey

Backflips are my- specialty!

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 8:48am PST 
Oh I have to tell you that I would die for 73 degree weather right now. We have been freezing our butts off all winter here and it's HORRIBLE. So much snow we can't see anything! Really! I'll trade ya! big grin
[notify]

Damien

Damien Gunther - I'm a handsom- man

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 9:45am PST 
I cant believe your having "stinky" issues when your using fresh step! omg, i love that stuff.

When they poop some times I can smell it but it will go away. Damien's very stinky and prides him self on the litter box. He will try to clean up his sisters poops before shes even finished.

I don't use the multi-cat just because its VERY DUSTY. I use their basic litter and it works well, you can get the 45 bags at sams club for 14.00.

Maybe he just makes stinky poops! lol hope you find something that works.
[notify]

Cruiser

Top 25 Winner- Region 1- 2011-2012

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 3:24pm PST 
No mam, Miss Lacey, we does not farty, mol. laugh out loud

My mommy would know, cause we hangs on her, we has to be where she is, and we sleepys on the bed with hers. Our poopies only smells, if she is in the bathroomy with us, and only until we covers them ups. She never never can smell our poopies, otherwise. big laugh

Its what you is feeding them. way to go

big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin
[notify]

Buster

Ain't I a- handsome little- devil

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 3:46pm PST 
I remember once I was sitting on Dad's lap, I got too relaxed and let one fly.Man did that stink, I couldn't stand it myself.big laugh
[notify]

(Page 2 of 6: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6