GO!

Pawprints

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with cats. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

Tyrone

Hello Word!

Purred: Mon Nov 29, '10 1:07am PST 
What would be a good and SAFE cleaner to get rid of pawprints. I have tons of pawprints on our glass table tops, the tv, and the mirrors. Kittens are everywhere! laugh out loud I was going to use window cleaner, but I don't think it is safe for kitties. I don't want to poison my babies!frown
[notify]

Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Sat Dec 4, '10 1:52pm PST 
You could try vinegar and water. . .
[notify]

Mac's Cat

I am what is- called, a- recycled Cat!

Purred: Sat Dec 4, '10 10:41pm PST 
Meowma said ,Petco has a line of pet safe cleaning products. But you might want to call other pet stores or check on line at the stores web sites. She has seen some but dos not remember what other store it could be. Since she do demos for Nutro at different stores, she see all sorts of things. Just she usually is not looking for that kind of thing.I know she uses "Simple Green" deleted and a different one that she got at Walmart, but she is not home to check on the name. Good luck and please let us all know what you find, so we can pass it on to the next person.
[notify]

Princess- Zelda- Serafina

Nobody puts- Princess in the- corner!

Purred: Wed Dec 8, '10 3:59pm PST 
Same problem here. Our tv is covered in tiny pawprints every morning. *sigh*
[notify]