GO!

What laundry detergent do you use?

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with cats. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3  
Guido the- Italian- Kitty db 115

Life is- CATZOWEY!

Purred: Mon Nov 15, '10 7:54am PST 
TIDE is toxic and known to cause skin burns - serious skin burns on cats and da dogs. Itza took all da hair off my kitten furiend and also burned his skin with 3rd degrees burns. Be careful wtih TIDE cuz itza "Liquid Fire" fur we furs
[notify]

Hobert von- Kingston III

Is it Caturday- yet?

Purred: Mon Nov 15, '10 4:11pm PST 
I've never used Tide, mainly because I do believe it is harsher than other detergents. My hubby is super allergic to detergents, and Tide is the worst. He gets horrible hives and it itches so bad. They do have a new free & clear formula that's intriguing though.
[notify]

Bella

Fish are- Friends...not- FOOD!

Purred: Tue Nov 16, '10 10:38am PST 
We use All Clear too...the human kids have allergies to EVERYTHING with a scent, so it works out for both fur and hairless kiddies!
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Tue Nov 16, '10 5:04pm PST 
Hey Hobe thanks for that info on Clorox never thought about it being corn based- that is the one I am using. I use the glass cleaner on my granite counters, and the kits are not allowed up there, and I use the toilet one, but like I said, I am looking at the book I got for my daughter when she comes home for Thanksgiving, If I find any good natural cleaning recipes I shall post them here for everyone...
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3