GO!

Help! White Fluid Came out of Anus!

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Tessa Jane

Don't Worry, Be- Happy!

Purred: Mon Oct 13, '08 10:15pm PST 
Tonight, we came home and Tess,-spayed and indoors only-cat, had feces stuck to her bottom. No big deal, we cleaned it off but just then, a small bubble of white puss came out of her anus.

?! We are taking her to the vet pronto tomorrow morning but any idea what this could be? She hasn’t been sick in any way and is in good health, hasn’t lost weight. She also, hasn’t been licking the area in an unusual frequency either. Nothing out of the ordinary. She looks very healthy and hasn't lost weight. Stomach isn't bloated. So this came as a huge surprise. We don’t have fleas either....

Im really freaking out. It didn’t look like Tapeworm but that was immediately what came to my mind. It really didn’t look like rice, it really looked like white mucus and smelled horrific. Any ideas what this could be? Anal glands? Bladder Infection?

Help!
[notify]

Arthur (Miss- You!- '93-'09)

Bucket of Fuzz

Purred: Mon Oct 13, '08 10:50pm PST 
I had an infected anal gland once and I would ooze a little stinky whitish stuff and a even a little blood. Sounds kind of like what you're describing.

Glad you're going to the vet!
way to go