GO!

overweight Burmese

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Wrigley

Mr. Wriggle Nuts

Purred: Fri May 16, '08 5:54pm PST 
The doctor says I am obese and need to go on prescription cat food, but my mom can't afford it. Any ideas of low cost food to help me shed some pounds? I am 22 lbs!!
[notify]

Precious

Do you have- food?

Purred: Fri May 23, '08 8:01pm PST 
My goodness Wrigley!! You are a big one! But beautiful! I am a little overweight, too, at 10 lbs. My mommy says now I can only have about a half a cup of dry food a day with lots of water. She even has been taking me outside with a harness and leash a few times a week. I sometimes get upset with her,because I am sooo hungry, but I also know that if I am a good girl she will suprise sometimes with a treat. Keep me posted and let me know what cool stuff your mommy does!!
[notify]

Grim

Who can I squish- today

Purred: Wed Jul 15, '09 11:42pm PST 
Burmese tend to be lead butts. Grim is a mix and is around 15 pounds needs to lose a lil weight. I just lower the amount of food he gets and play chase games with him to get extra excersize.
[notify]