GO!

British Blue Shorthairs

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Storm

All wet food all- the time

Purred: Thu May 3, '07 8:00am PST 
Meow everyone! My name is Storm and I am a British Blue. I would like to meet some other British Blues.

I was born in California but now live in Canada.
[notify]

Koko

Master of- hiding.

Purred: Wed May 30, '07 7:44am PST 
Hi there, I'm a british blue shorthair too meditateeow:
I'm 7 months old, girl and I live in Melbourne, Australia :purr:
[notify]

Dozer

The Doze knows.

Purred: Fri Jun 22, '07 1:07pm PST 
Hi! I am a British Blue too!! Nice to meet you!
[notify]

Hermione

Big Fat Fatty- Mcfaterson

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '07 1:37pm PST 
Hi, I am a British Blue and my sister Jemma is Blue and White. I am only pet quality, because of my temperment. I am really nice, but extremely shy. Don't ever ever pick me up, I will let you rub my belly though. My sister is show quality, but she doesn't have to do any cat shows or anything like that.

Hermione
[notify]

Schatzi

Mein Schatzi

Purred: Fri Oct 12, '07 5:59am PST 
Hello! I am a British Blue from Germany. My owners are American and we currently live in Germany. My name is Schatzi! That means "little darling or sweetheart" in German. I live with my big cat brother Rascal and my new puppy Kirby. We are one big happy family! I love to be cuddled and picked up and held like a baby. I make my presence known when I walk into a room with a great big British Blue howl! I always have to be the center of attention kitty
[notify]

Kesha

May be I am a- dog?

Purred: Sun Nov 4, '07 11:15am PST 
Purr, I am British Blue was born in Texas and now in California.
[notify]

JD

Silly

Purred: Wed Nov 14, '07 5:33am PST 
Meow hi friends I'm a baby blue britsh short hair, I only moved in with my new two new human servants they dont seem to being too bad got to go claw some more furniture lol d=('-')=b. ttfn
[notify]

Libby

Purred: Tue Feb 5, '08 10:06am PST 
I am a British Short Hair that is originally from Simi Valley, CA but now live in Toronto. I am a look at only cat as I am very shy and do not like to be picked up. I do love my belly to be rubbed, however.
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Wed May 21, '08 6:10am PST 
Hallo, Hi....I am Tambolina (have a look at my page)...I am a British Shorthair, but I have a recessive gene and my fur has grown long!!!! However I have a 'brother' who is a British Blue and who is wonderful, handsome, like a teddy bear, gentle, altogether WONDERFUL......AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT MY HUMAN PERSON SAYS...actually he is, to my mind: a pain up the bottom, boring, s-s-o-o-o pretentious.....for example........he hates me, because I came on the scene later than him and he still wants to think he is the baby:
one day my human person and I were playing over the washing - he wanted to muscle in - she picked him up to say that she loved him too - he boxed her ears...boom, boom!!!! Apparently it stung quite a bit.....!!!

There aren't many of us (ok I'm a bit of a hybrid, but I still see my identity as in the British Shorthair fold) on Catster...but we are there....lets make ourselves HEARD!!!!

BRITISH SHORTHAIRS OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!!

Come on, let's hear from you.......

Tambolina (+ Jan)
[notify]

Pookey

Pookety-Pook-Poo- k!

Purred: Fri Sep 5, '08 4:48pm PST 
My name is Pookey, named after Garfield's teddy bear Pookey since I am a "teddy bear" cat and Garfield was a cat with a teddy bear...hence the name Pookey! my mom is kinda dorky....but I love her!
I turn 4 months tomorrow (9-6-08) and I'm a playful boy!
my older sister is a soon-to-be 11 year old calico, her name is Callie...I like to chase her and pounce on her...but she isn't liking me yet, she hisses at me like a king cobra snake!! oh well, she will learn to love me as I am very soft and snuggable!! laugh out loud
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2