GO!

Hello all you bengals out there.

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3  
Plenty- O'Toole

Purred: Fri Apr 17, '09 12:54pm PST 
I am Plenty O'Toole. I am a purebred lady. I am very proper and very quite, not like that brut of a brother of mine Maddox. I am small and petite and he is huge and loud!

He loves the water and will only drink from the running shower. Believe me, they have tried EVERYTHING to get him to drink from a bowl. I like to push the bowls around and watch the water swish back and forth but that is about it for me.

Mom loves cats so there are 4 more non bengals in the house. 2 boys and 2 girls. Mom loves bengals very much though and is looking to adopt another one soon! She says Maddox still needs a buddy since when i came, I became fast friends with his best friend. =)
[notify]

Thor

Purred: Thu Apr 23, '09 9:39am PST 
Thor Luvs WATER! Sinks, the beach and my zen water fountain is now HIS toy to play in. He stays on edge of tub and drops toys in while the humans shower and prefers to stand in the bathroom sink and talk until a human turns the faucet on for him to drink. Everytime i brush my teeth, he jumps on my back. After each meal he scratches up the food mat, knocking the water dish over... twice a day... every day! happy dance

SUGGESTIONS Needed!

1. Each use, he re-engineers his box, litter everywhere. Thor doesnt like lids! He oddly goes... standing with 1 leg on the litter and other 3 on edge of box. Now that he is 1, I “think” its time to attempt Toilet Training. Tips & advice are Welcome!

2. Thor enjoys jumping. Unfortunately his breeder fed him on her counter. We have tried everything to keep him off our kitchen counters & stove (cooking dinner is getting dangerous). Spraying water, can of air, double stick tape... he just ignores us.

Gotta Go get the harness... Thor’s loudly talking at the door .
[notify]

Jambi

Purred: Tue May 19, '09 7:21am PST 
Hi my name is Jambi and I'm a purebred bengal from Louisiana, but I live in Memphis now. I love to climb, jump, play in the water when I turn the faucet on myself, turn on the lights because I can't stand it to be dark in the kitchen. I gotta see what I'm doing when my humans are sleeping and I have the water running. I love to play with my fursiblings and my 4 little humans.
[notify]

Mouse

Purred: Thu May 28, '09 3:34am PST 
Hi! My name is Mouse! I am 13 weeks old and I am a handful for my humans! I love to play with my buddies, Houdini, puddles and Gator. I like to pounce on Houdinis back! I can be very vocal at feeding time and I love to play in the water bowl!
[notify]

Electra

Purred: Sat May 30, '09 2:49pm PST 
Hi! I came from rescue but my daddy used to live with a Bengal, and he's pretty sure I'm part Bengal too. I LOVE to play, race around the house and torment the dogs.
[notify]

Greenlee (In- Loving- Memory)

I'm sweet as- sugar but I can- be a spice!

Purred: Wed Jul 1, '09 3:24pm PST 
Do you know if I might be part bengal...I love water and i'm very affectionant..I have very unique markings!!!
[notify]

Tiger

Don't leave,- Mommy and Daddy!- Stay!

Purred: Mon Aug 17, '09 10:08am PST 
My name is Tiger. My mommy knows I'm not a purebred anything, but she has thought all along that my markings were too even and defined for me to not have some interesting heritage somewhere. I have the spotted cheetah style tummy and she's come to the conclusion that I just might be part Bengal. I am a large kitty, VERY long. Right now I'm a little chubby, b/c I have a kitten brother, Happy, and I eat his food when he walks away. What do you all think?

I'm a big jumper, I am very muscular and pad/stalk along like a tiger. I like to play in the bathtub after my parents take showers, but when spritzed a little I will get off the kitchen counter. I sleep attached to my Mommy most nights. I keep the same hours as my parents, whether I'm just snuggling or sleeping. When I sleep with Daddy, I usually sleep in the crook of his arm elevated on a body pillow so I can look down at Mommy and watch her sleep. I'm not very vocal or into toys, but I will have kitty battles and play chase.

Tell me what you think!

Tiger
[notify]

Nimbus

The Silver- Bullet!

Purred: Thu Dec 24, '09 1:29pm PST 
Hi, I'm Nimbus, like the raincloud. I'm half Bengal and half blue British Shorthair, so I do have spots and rosettes but they are fuzzy and grey. I love humans, playing with my big brown bro Al (who is a Tonkinese rescue and a big boy), eating his food as well as mine, and drinking water out of my big bowl. I saw snow last week and it was cold and wet and I decided I didn't like it, although I would follow Mum to the ends of the Earth.. I love to play with her and Daddy and flop on the floor in front of them looking cute.
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 28)  
1  2  3