GO!

Happiness Is....

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Catsters!

Kiki

You... Treats...- Now...

Purred: Wed Sep 12, '12 8:39am PST 
This is more a post for your pet parents out there, but kitties can answer too!

Happiness is... laying at momma's feet while she's on the computer.
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Wed Sep 12, '12 2:00pm PST 
When Tigger looks at me like I am the best in the world, and will give a teeny mew & pat his paw on me.
When you get the slow blink of a kitty & a nose touch kiss
Hearing a kitty purr
[notify]

Rogue

Mrs Foodie

Purred: Thu Sep 13, '12 10:43am PST 
Happiness is when i walk in my front door and i am greeted by my bouncing kitten Gizmo, my wise old lady Rogue and grumpy teenage cat Batfink, all with tails in he air with the same look of ''Where on earth you been? i missed you!why did you leave? whatve you got to eat?''

Happiness for us kitties is when its quiet in the house, warm, and we are all cosied up on the same sofa after dinner with mumma trying to find some space inbetween the fur and purrs.
[notify]

Mikko

Psycho kitty

Purred: Thu Jun 20, '13 6:44am PST 
Happiness is......Well I know what its not, three things.....When Mikko helps me with making the bed, when he helps when I give him food, and when he attacks my feet when I walk by.

Now happiness is when Mikko is in a deep sleep...MOL!!!! And really nothing else, he is a baaaaad kitty!! Mol laugh out loud
[notify]