GO!

I've been helping!

This is the place to let your fur down! This forum is for games, sharing fun stories, and just having a good time with your fellow Catsters!

Kosuteh

Biting means I- love you..- right?

Purred: Tue Mar 27, '12 5:25pm PST 
Momma is a girl scout leader, and I've been helping her manage these cookie things she's been selling! I jump onto the boxes to make sure they're sturdy, protect them from Jack and Kiki, and get in every empty or partially empty box I can find! I have to make sure ALL the boxes have been blessed by the greatness that is ME! I also help her count the money from the booth sales, and watch the door when they take cookies in and out to the car. Mom is glad cookies are over, and I'm happy to have empty boxes to play in!
[notify]

Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '12 12:29pm PST 
Hey, that sounds like great fund, Kosuteh! hi5
And not only did you have fun, but you helped out, too!
It's not every cat that can put her seal of approval on the Girl Scout cookies! way to go
It's good to have fun!

Kitten cuddles,
Sterling
cat on moon

Edited by author Wed Mar 28, '12 12:30pm PST

Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Fri Jun 15, '12 7:36pm PST 
Hey that DOES sound like fun! *looks at mom and is informed that I already have more boxes than Lizzie did*

I helped mom sweep the floor yesterday! She swept with this thing called a broom (which looks more like a giant cat toy to me!) and I sat in this weird (and kind of uncomfortable) looking cat bed that mom calls a dust pan and watched! What? I was making sure that I didn't move!smile
[notify]

Sundance

Want a Smooch?

Purred: Tue Aug 14, '12 6:50pm PST 
I help Mom make the bed. She throws the blankets up in the air and as they settle I jump on top. Mom says I should jump underneath the blankets and sheets but what does she know? All I know is no matter how hard I try to help, her bedding always looks wrinkled. I guess moms are just not good at making the bed.
shrug

Kosuteh

Biting means I- love you..- right?

Purred: Thu Aug 16, '12 8:33am PST 
I know!

They just don't know how its supposed to be done sometimes. I help mom with the laundry all the time too. I jump into the laundry basket, and then get mad at her when she puts clothing on top of me. One time though, after she'd just moved in to her new house, they'd left the door open unattended, and the next thing I knew they were looking all over for me! They thought I'd gotten out, but I was taking a nap in the laundry basket. I wondered what the big fuss was! Momma and Daddy are silly.
[notify]

Sundance

Want a Smooch?

Purred: Thu Aug 16, '12 9:43pm PST 
Don't you wonder how they can survive without us?

thinking

Mikko

Psycho kitty

Purred: Mon Jun 17, '13 10:25am PST 
I sometimes help mum make the bed to, when she throws them up in the air, I jump on top, and roll around and lay there. She tells me I should sleep on the couch (my nap spot) but what does she know??????? IM the smart one in the family, we all know that BOL!!! laugh out loud
And my favorite is 'helping' feed myself. When she takes the cup and pours it in my bowl I put my paws up and knock the so called 'food bucket' on the ground, sometimes she catches me, not to good times, and sometimes she doesn't.....Awesome days eh?! She loves me though, and she knows I love the outdoors! But I wish I didn't.....Cause sometimes (I know she does this on purpose) i'm outside and when she brings me in, there is food in my bowl!!!! GRRRR!!!! I love helping mum! I meow to her. (meow meow meeeeoooowwww!!) And she says, "Now now, its for both of our sake's, you need to eat, and I need to not have a mess on my floor" For both of our sake's! Thats just crap!! AND!!! The worst part is, when i'm having a peaceful nap and dreaming about helping, I can hear "Come on you stupid blanket" And I know thats what she says when she makes the bed.......*BOLTING!!!!* I run as fast as I can to jump on the blanket...and....And......YEAH!!! I make it every time!!!laugh out loudlaugh out loudbig laughbig laugh
[notify]